Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed, humidify or let it dry?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Captain Beyond, May 15, 2013.

1. Do you try to keep your stash from drying out? I've seen folks use anything and everything, honey, wine, slices of apple, orange peel, you name it somebody had used it to humidify and or flavor their stash.

I use a 3 oz. DARK purple plastic cylinder that can't be opened unless you use the vacuum release button while sliding it apart. I'm a cigar smoker, less and less now but it still carries over and I wondered about using my HCM beads or the little individual humi-care pillows like you can get from cigars international or the like, to create or maintain soft, supple bud from rock hard chunks?

Think it would do any harm?

TIA

2. Well you want it sort of dry, just not crumbling apart. I use a mason jar. Too much humidity puts your stash at risk for mold. It's also preference based.