Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed hot chocolate

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sheep herder, Sep 10, 2011.

1. I have a few qustions about making hot chocolate with weed.
    1. If I have 1% milk, but add butter and possibly yogurt to the milk to up its fat content, will that be enough?

2. how much weed should i use

3. can i make it in the microwave? like maybe i can heat the milk up, add the weed, and then bring the milk to a boil?

Thanks for any help you can offer :)

2. I'm not sure if that's going to work i'm not an expert in this area but it'd be awesome if it did.

3. i have heard you can do it, but i was hoping to get a more experienced opinion than mine lol. Wish someone could enlighten us :(

4. try asking in the Incredible Edible Herb section, you will get way better responses there

5. You have to cook the herb in the butter, then after the weed turns brownish turn it the stove on low and mix in the milk (cream would be better). Then strain so the weed isn't in your hot chocolate. After the bud is strained from the butter mixture, add it to your hot chocolate. I can't promise you it will taste the best but it works

6. that was helpful Caty. unfortunately i have no cream and can't do it on the stove lol. i tried the weed cooking forum earlier, got no response so i figured maybe a more general section would be better

7. I thought about this before but i think maybe just boil the milk as you would but instead of using buds use keif, then by rights if the milk has high enough fat content it should disolve in it. Just like get a spoon of keif and just stir it in like you would with sugar.

I am 99% sure this would work but havent tried it yet, planning to soon.

8. Easiest most efficient microwave cooking thing ever!

Take some butter (just enough so if u put ur weed in it would be submerged) single serving maybe 1.5 of mids) make sure its allllll chafe)

Then throw the butter in the microwave for 25 seconds maybe 30 if u gotta weak microwave

Take it out and repeat once more, try to see that the butter is boiling

Then after u better be fast as lightning and take the bowl with the butter in it out ( watch out muy caliente! Lmao hott) and pour the herb evenly in and stir with a fork so all bud is submerged. Then wait till its buttery again (hard) and enjoy

Maybe not the best for hott chocolate but im sure some of u creative minds can put a spin on it to make it work ( notice the weed is never in the microwave just incase that radiation microwave shit is true )

:bongin:

9. ill go with my original plan. i figure its worth the try. ill tell you if it works

10. ill try your method happy trails lol
    o and thanks for the post man

11. [quote name='"sheep herder"']ill try your method happy trails lol[/quote]

Thanks man, worked for me!

Cus i needed to find a quick, smelless, and effective microwave edible recipe when i was with the rents

Actually i think i found it on here lol

But yea go for it and then plop the butter chunk in the warm chocolate milk that u shall make, then let it melt and enjoy! ( dont kno why i didnt just think of this in my original post hah)

12. Update, er send me a message when uve tried it

Anticipation kills me hah :bongin:

13. Butter in hot chocolate? >_>

14. quick question: how long does it take for the mixture to get hard? could i freze it to speed it up? lol cant wait

15. all i know is never put bud in the microwave. it kills thc