Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed hot chocolate.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by iFire, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Is it possible too? Some of you may saw my thread about pancakes and that would take way too long, and with parents around i dont think they would be too proud, so I want to make something that will be quick and so i can get baked.

Anyone?

2. Ive heard of people doing it and calling it "pot chocolate" hahahah
    Just dont forget you need some form of fat or alcohol... in this case milk or cream would work.

3. #3 HipHopFiend, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    We sell stuff called "not cocoa" at my work. 300mg per cup...heavy duty shit.

4. Make a batch of canna-oil or canna-butter and add it into your cup of hot chocolate. :cool:

5. Is there any way of adding it in weed form? like putting it into a tea bag, but im not making tea, i dont like it. hahahaaa

6. You need fat, alcohol or acid (not the drug, but citric as an example) in order to extract the cannabinoids from the plant. Just drinking hot chocolate with plant matter in it will have little to no effects. :cool:

7. I usually put milk in it anyway, so is that all? hotwater, milk, the chocolate shit, and weed? :d

8. #8 BadKittySmiles, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    From an older thread, with a similar topic:

Originally Posted by mjmama25 [​IMG]
    "I know people who have made stem tea and thought it was worth it. What was even more worth while was the resin that built up in the tea pot over time. They scraped it and said it was like hash."

" This is because cannabis is not water soluble.. the best tea's, pot chocolate and 'bhang' (canna milk), are still made using a pure butter/oil source initially (ie. a quality canna oil), and then that concentrated, infused oil, is incorporated into water, or reincorporated back into milk.

Trying to make tea or canna milk, or pot chocolate, starting with both water and milk fat is (similar to the old fashioned butter-water methods) very ineffective and inefficient, and the effectiveness is reduced further, the higher the water content, and the more impure and contaminated the 'edible solvent' or oil.

When making watery oils, and especially when making watery tea, a large portion of tacky, sticky, remaining glandular material, will never have a chance to become bioavailable, even with continued processing, until long after it's degraded due to exposure to heat.

The more pure the oil source, or edible solvent, the less damage the material needs to endure, before bioavailabilty occurs. The more impure the solvent, the more glandular material will remain to become degraded, or entirely left behind, without ever achieving bioavailability.

Hope this helps! [​IMG] "

Cannabis glandular material is notoriously difficult for the body to absorb, even when properly activated. If you don't want the better portion of your potency going 'in one end and out the other', without being absorbed (or in other words, if you want the greatest effect, and the most bang for your buck), you're best off making your edibles and drinkables, by processing your material with the correct 'solvent', first.

When done right, you can even chill your creation, for a tasty -Iced Pot Chocolate-...

[​IMG]

Alternately, you can use infused cocoa butter, or even better, a good glycerin tincture, for much easier homogenization...

[​IMG]

9. I know you would post... king of edibles :bongin:
    + thanks, that looks tasty as shit :D

10. Queen* :cool:

11. Here's what I do and it REALLY works. Put a pat of butter in a cup. I use about a teaspoon of vaped, maybe a little more, and add it to the cup. Microwave the butter/weed mix for about 40 seconds. Take it out and let it cool a bit. Nuke it again for 30 seconds. Take it out and let it cool a bit. Nuke it again for 30 seconds. Let it sit a bit then add water and nuke it until the water is real hot, probably 90 seconds or 2 minutes. Add the cocoa mix and stir. You can nuke it a bit more to bring the temp up again. If you don't like the lumps of weed you can screen them out, but it will be more potent if you drink it with the weed in it. I get best results if I let the weed/butter mix sit a day or two before reheating with water and cocoa mix.