Weed horn...alternatives?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ellie123, May 24, 2009.

1. Weed has a pretty unique effect with that. You could try e, but it souds like you just should smoke weed again.

2. I'm so tempted right now, my flatmate is away and has a block of hash in his room. ARGHHH. Someone stop me

3. go do it. you'll like it :D

c'mon your not hurting anyone.

just try a little bit.

i promise i wont tell anyone.

4. Uhmmm....

Go sit on the washing machine with a big load in it.

:laughing:

5. lol you can't get addicted to weed! If you was you would't be having this problem now haha! Just cause you like it doesn't mean you're addicted!! Now when you start having sex for weed then we can call it an addiction!! I think you just need some DICK honestly!!

6. Yeh, you guys keep telling yourselves that you can't get addicted to weed.

7. it's just psychological, moderation for the win

oh yeah, here's your answer

[​IMG]

8. i think its more likely your addicted to anal sex, and that is a much worse addiction that marijuana seriously if you keep it up your going to have some major problems later on down the road.

9. why are you addicted?

10. Hey lets not turn this into a discussion about addiction. I love anal sex, but rarely get the opportunity to have it, so shouldn't be too many problems down the road. As for weed, I just ended up doing it without enjoying it, looking for any opportunity to smoke, feeling depressed and having withdrawl whenever I gave up. I'd say that's addiction

11. holy shit is that a dildo for cows...seriously that thing would rip a normal sized girl in half

12. Nah!! go smoke some crack, you'll find out what addiction is! If you was really addicted you wouldn't have to smoke it when you was depressed and shit you would smoke it just smoke it. If you had $10 bucks and haven't ate in 3 days and chose to by some weed instead of some food then i would say you're addicted!

Anal sex can ruin your ass and make it leak also. I read about that shit somewhere!

13. Yeh, I'm sure like most things too much anal sex can fuck your arse up. Especially if you stick that ^^^dildo up there. But, everything in moderation. As for addiction...no I've never gone 3 days without food and bought weed instead of food etc... but that's not the point. You can be addicted to anything. The physical addiction of weed is obviously less strong that heroin or crack, and the effects aren't the same. You're able to concentrate much better and live some semblance of a life, hence you can make vaguely rational decisions. Just because alcoholics can go to work every day and eat a nice lunch doesn't mean they aren't addicted.
    And no, I didn't JUST smoke it when I was depressed, my point was that it added to my depression, yet i smoked it to relieve it. I also smoked for the sake of smoking.

14. That's because weed has zero physical addictive potential. There's no arguing against it. I think it was the biochemist in The Union that said there is no potential for physical withdrawal, and they don't really completely understand why.

Smoking for the sake of smoking is mental, I went through the same thing at one point. When you stop cold turkey you realize how much time there is in a day to do other stuff.

15. why did you wanna stop again lol?? Unless you trying to get a job (like me lol) just hit it up mah! Are just hit up when before you get anally raped so you can feel better yah kno? Im sure you don't wanna add to your depression and shit but if it's just for sex it shouldn't right?