Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed & Higher Learning

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OG Blaze, Feb 4, 2013.

1. Hey guys and girls, Ive been dirressesed lately and was wondering what does it take to be a successful college student who smokes daily? Any tips are appreciated :) Go RAVENS

2. dont smoke daily if you cant be a successful college student. fuck man when i smoke i dont want to fuckin study and shit, i want to play games.

get your work done first and then reward yourself.

priorities, which i havent quite gotten the hang of even though i tell people..

3. Wait to smoke until your work is done or where it needs to be, always be stealthy so you don't get busted as that can truly in expulsion.

4. Smoke often and heavily, especially on test day. If you can't succeed under those circumstances, you deserve to fail. Darwin and all of that stuff.

5. Yeah man, im gonna wait till later in the day to smoke AFTER i get a hefty amount of work done. Also here at my college, they look past smoking as its not a really big thing around here

6. Smoke when your responsibilities are taken care of.

Very few people can function being high all day every day.

7. I got a 3.18GPA getting drunk on the weekends and before test nights, going to class high, skipping class :laughing:

But I'm actually making myself study, and am only going to smoke on the weekends or nights after my child goes to bed. Can't really enjoy my high while I'm sitting paranoid in class or while my baby is awake and being a cranky cranker.