Weed = higher chance of AIDs?

Discussion in 'General' started by Justin127, Mar 14, 2012.

1. They never made that argument, they never said anything about legality (from what was posted). You the paranoid stoner made that conclusion.

2. [quote name='"Dutchmaster617"']

There is PROBABLY a strong link, just a correlation not a cause-effect. Be honest, just like the correlation with drinking alcohol and violence, it isn't always the case but it is still a correlation. The issue isn't the report it is the paranoid mindset that it means all smokers do it, knowing what they mean is enough to not even stress it.

Also the term drug includes things that impair judgement (or that are used by already 'risky' impulsive types) like alcohol and heroin.[/quote]

The term drug refers to anything that affects/changes physiology. Its a very broad term that uneducated people apply to only narcotics or dangerous substances thanks to propoganda. Sugar is a drug, caffiene is a drug, chocolate is full of drugs.....

Its how you "define" it, that makes a drug what it is...

3. [quote name='"Dutchmaster617"']

They never made that argument, they never said anything about legality (from what was posted). You the paranoid stoner made that conclusion.[/quote]

No, what I moreso was implying is the argument being made is propoganda to keep it illegal, while I think we all know alcohol leads to sex and or other dangerous situations more than weed.,

Not buying condoms can cause aids, as they are implicating..... just as much as unprotected sex while high lol.....

I'm not paranoid, but what did you think they were trying to "prove" here, that since cannabis (according to them) increases the risk of getting aids, that it should be legal? Cause I don't think that was their goal

4. #24 Dutchmaster617, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    I said 'includes' not 'is', I know that already. What I mean is people who drink out of control or share needles are already impulsive and risky and that should be taken into account. At the end of the day though there is no problem with the report (unless OP wants to post the full thing I take what was quoted), they might be attempting to mislead people but the mislead people are the problem as a link doesn't equal a direct cause. If the report said it directly caused then I would call them out but I see nothing that says so.

Think about it, lets say 1,000 has AIDS in that country (made up number), if 900 of those 1,000 smoke bud as well as their possible partners then there is a strong link, its all about analyzing what is said and not crying PROPAGANDA. Hope that makes sense, we shouldn't bother having a beef with these reports but those who misinterpret them and impose laws/morals.

There is probably a strong link between smoking weed and getting an education, those that mean weed equals education? No, there is always a strong link when you have something popular like weed, so many smoke it whether responsible healthy or not.

5. I smoke weed and I got aidzzzzz

6. The stupidity would be funny if it weren't so sad.

7. LMFAO. IM TOO HIGH AND LAZY TO USE PROTECTION! If shes a nasty hoe just make her give you head, because guys love having sex but they'd rather get some head.

8. All you gotta say is "cool, I'll use a condom." Now the argument becomes unvalid, or invalid, or whatever the word is.

The original statement says drug use leads to unprotected sex which leads to higher risk of getting aids. So take the unprotected sex part out of the argument, and tell everyone else to fuck off.

Or radiate yours sperm so it kills AIDS. Then you can do whatever you want.

9. The report (from what was posted) seems fine, the lawmakers would be the issue if they can't understand a basic report. If like you said the study that alcohol is involved in many dangerous situations leads to them outlawing booze, well it is still their fuck up for not using their brain when reading the report.

I don't see the point of focusing on the cons of alcohol to promote weed. Its a waste of time when focused on marijuana legalization.

10. All I can find is that it leads to homosexuality.

That's right, kids...If you smoke weed you will become gay and have an insane amount of unprotected anal sex with numerous gay men.

Therefore...AIDS.

Makes sense.:cool:

11. Dude, my mom used to work in the ER and she said one time this pillhead came in that had shot some shit up that aren't compatible with our veins/bloodstream forget what it was.

Anyways, her veins in her whole arm just started rotting away and her arm fucking started rotting too :eek: had to amputate her arm! Shit makes my arm hurt just friggin typin it :eek:

12. yeah of course and hash gives you hebola maybe people are more and more retyarded

13. Yeah man I blaze aids all the time.