Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Helps (stomach virus)

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by oklatoker, Mar 2, 2010.

1. To anyone with a stomach virus weed helps. I had trouble deciding if I should smoke. I knew it would help nausea but I thought I would get the munchies and throw up later. Honestly weed made all the effects of being sick go away. I had been in bed all day until hitting a waterfall tonight and I feel so much better at least Ill be able to sleep tonight.

• Like Like x 1
  2. yeah thats what i did when i had a virus like that. I wasn't sure if it would help but i tryed it anyway and to my surprise it did and i stopped throwing up... :)

3. I wonder if it works with food poisoning?

Idk what's up with my stomach but it's churning alot when I eat or randomly at like 3am & wakes me up. However I have no vomiting or diarrhea, just very mild nausea when the churning is happening. I am still hungry & can eat a decent amount before the churning kicks in & ruins my appetite.

It's really wierd & never happened to me b4. I'm on the second day of this =( I just took 5mg of a strong Indica, hopefully it helps calm my stomach

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Yes, weed certainly helps with nausea. I say from experience!

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1