Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed helps me to cope with death.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Schildpad420, Jun 18, 2012.

1. My cat just died. He only got to be 5 years old. Didn't saw it coming, and I'm quite sad right now. The death of a close-one is always hard to realize. I know he is in a better place now. The acceptance of his death is now way easier to comprehend now that I smoke. Sounds silly but let me explain: Since I started smoking weed I started to see the entire world in a different view. I'm much more impressed by life and all that happens on this earth. Weed gave me 'the gift' of being able to see positive things in all that happens around me. Even now, knowing my cat is no longer around, I know it's alright. Because of weed I see the death of my cat as a book. You're sad when the story ends, but you realize that is was a beautiful story you just read. I feel the same way about death, you're sad when somebody passes away because they are no longer with you, but you just know that the loved one had a beautiful life, so it is okey.

I know that I'm now just rambling about life and death and my deceased cat, but you got to understand that my cat was my best friend, I loved him with my whole heart and will never forget him. A cat is a buddy that is always there for you.

I don't know why I'm typing all this shit, I guess I just had to spit out my guts. Just needed to let it all out.

tl;dr: weed helps you to see positive things, even with the negative moments in life(like death). In a way I'm oke with the fact that my cat passed, because I know he had a perfect life and I realize that his soul is in a positive place now :smoke:

OneLove

2. Rip cat. Next snap is for your kitty

3. sorry to hear that man, my parents went on holiday for a month once and i was looking after the animals (my childhood pets, which i loved dearly) and my cat died very slowly of kidney failure, shook me up pretty badly - watching him die and having to bury him alone. I know how hard it can be, and your right weed does soothe the pain, keeps me thinking positively in times like that.

4. thanks guys for the support

5. sorry to hear about your cat.

I use weed to help cope with stress and stressfull times, but I've found when I'm really upset/depressed about something I don't even feel like smoking.

A few years ago one of my dogs died, was a pretty bad death and he died in my arms. I honestly didn't even feel like toking for a day or two. But a day or two later, after the shock and hurt wore off, then I was able to smoke and it helped me reflect on my dog's dieing, come to terms with it.

6. Damn man, why you gotta give me all these feels. About 2 months ago my kitty got up and left, he just walked off in the morning like he always did to go get some pussy from my neighbor 2 doors down and he never came back :( . He was born on 420 (no lie) and every time I smoked Hed rub against me and put his ear to m face wanting me to blow smoke at him. I usually didn't but when I did hed just pass out on my lap. Luckily he had a litter of kittens with 2 of the neighbor cats and I've been Promised one of the kittens

7. i agree o.p..... my greatgrandfather when he ould no longer take care of himself had to come stay with us as his mind deteriated.. it was one of the sadest thing's ive had to witness.. my sister and i had to take care of him a majority of the time, i smoked and was able to deal with it... he was alway's in pain and had a number of ailment's he never got medicine for.. i know for a fact he had glachoma and i found out he was going to be moved into a nursing home.. so i picked up a sack and told him i had his medication and he thanked me and said he had been hurting... my stepdad went to work, and i opened my greatgrandpa's window and loaded my bong and he took three rip's off it and cashed the bowl held in all the hits and i didnt even have to tell him to.. he then look's over at me with the biggest smile i had ever seen him have seriously ear to ear grin.... he smiled and laughed and fell asleep but seemed to feel god for the first time in who know's when... the next day he was moved into a nursing home,and by the next week my parent's told me we were going to az for the weekend and when we got there said we would be moving there .. i didnt even get to pack my stuff.. and a month later my greatgrandfather would be dead... i wished i could have helped him out more... but i have smoked everyday since i started and have noticed i dont seem to get in as bad of depression funk's as i did as a kid.. this plant is here to help us live happy long eventful live's... and the only reason it is banned is because people would be content.. and we would all know that our government's our full of shit

8. it suck's loosing a pet though man feel for ya o.p... keep your head up!!