Weed Helps Anxiety

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dizzy, Jun 17, 2022.

1. Do Anyone Else Use Weed To Not Just Get High An Feel Good But Also To Help There Anxiety Or ADHD? I Do! I Can't Do Any Weed Or Anyting Else ATM BC I'm Pregnant An I Been A Lot More With Anxiety An Pacing Lately. I Just Feelin A Axiety An Hyperness But I Know Once I Have My Baby An Tings Settle Down I Going To Get High AF Again Everyday. I Need The Blessed Ganja It A Part Of Who I Am. Anybody Else Feel This Way?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I've heard that "Green Crack" strain helps a lot with focus, and have heard some strains help with ADD. Not sure if true.

Odd thing about anxiety... I have heard weed can help with anxiety, but I've also heard of people who get anxiety from using weed as well. Not sure how that works or why it is.

Glad to hear you're being responsible and not using cannabis while pregnant... that would be bad for your child's future.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Yea For Me It Don Really Matter What Strain It Is Any Weed Helps Me. I Never Had It Cause Any Anxiety For Me Tho Personally. Yup This Will Be My 5th Child An I Always Quit Smokin Weed When I Am Pregnant. Thank You For The Kind Words Tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cannabis is medicine for the human condition.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. What Do You Mean By Human Condition Sorry?

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. its why I toke...everyone says Im high strung .....bummer

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. The human ailments both physical and mental.
    Cannabis seems to help with a great many of them.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. Maybe You Got ADHD Too Like Me Lol. Good To Hear Weed Helps You Too Tho.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  9. Ohh Ok Yea Good Point. You Right Tho. Thank You For The Reply.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. It helps with my slight PTSD I managed to pick up in recent years...But that's so minor compared to most cases that I do fine without as well, just better with weed is all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Is PTSD An Anxiety The Same Ting? I Know I Got 1 Of Them. My Therapist Say But ICR Which Now.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Relatively the same but PTSD occurs due to a traumatic event and usually manifests in flashbacks to that event for the moment, whereas anxiety occurs over a longer amount of time continuously.

When I have an episode, it typically doesn't last much more than a half a day or so and even then, it rarely happens that I have an episode...But with anxiety that will just keep rolling on and on for a good while.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Well I Probably Got Both Then BC Besides The Attack I Had Some Other Stuff Happen Later On Too That I Don Wanna Talk About.

Anyways What Do You Do When You Have A Episode Is There Anyting That Help You? For Me When Stuff Get Too Bad For Me I Disassociate An Barely Noting Anyting But It Take A While To Come Back From That.

Luckily My Life Not Been That Bad For A Long Times. But You Probably Think Ima Mess An You Totally Right I Am NGL.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. I close up and off from the world around me...Which isn't hard since I'm already closed off from the world around me. I just have to burn through my episodes since I'm uninsured and don't have money even if I was insured, but I usually just sit and write or draw, anything that can keep my mind occupied on something else for that moment.

Although, like I said, I have a really minor case of PTSD and it rarely ever comes up...I don't think you're a mess, we're human and within that broad diversity we deal with situations in different ways, no one way is any worse than the other, whatever makes tomorrow "okay."

Life...Is hard...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. N/M Forgot To Quote (Again)

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1

16. Yea I Feel You On The Writing An Drawing. That's Always A Good Way To Keep Your Mind Off It. With Me I Just Read An My Husband An Kids Help A Lot Too. I Hope You Don Have Any Episodes Any Times Soon Tho I Know They Suck. Thank You For The Kind Words On Me Tho. An You Right Whatever Helps Is Good Enough! Life Is Hard But I Glad To Have 1!

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Weed helps me stay calm. Not from anxiety or fear or depression. From being frustrated easily causing irrational anger. Not prone to angry outbursts, don't fly off the handle unless I'm alone. That's rare, but a needed blessing when it happens. Ever absolutely scream at something, yell every single derogatory phrase that you can imagine at the top of your lungs getting more creative as you go until you are left out of breath and exhausted, simply because that thing didn't work like it was supposed to? Like maybe a zipper? Or your own fingers? When it's over it's like you popped a huge pimple under pressure that you didn't even know was there. Ahhhh, that's better, better than blowing up at an actual person, too. Other people don't frustrate me, my internal monologue keeps me amused(another thread). And it's not the caffeine, I checked that too.(another thread). It is inanimate objects or myself that frustrate me. Weed helps me take that extra second to wait, or that deep breath first kind of attitude that keeps my dog from thinking I'm a complete psycho.

• Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. That's Good To Hear It Helps You With Your Anger Man! Much Respect!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  19. I had anxiety and severe panic attacks in my teen years before trying drugs. Weed would alter it making it better or worse. These days I don't feel the slightest panic attack or even stress. Maybe the few years of seizures left me with some positives.

• Like Like x 3
  20. I Sorry You Had Seizures But Atleast They Over With Now. I Have Seizures Too But Not Since I Got Put On My Meds For Them. I Had To BC Everyimes I Had One It Would Freak My Kids Out.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1