Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed help!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by awilli36, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Im going to pick up 2.5 grams (50$ where i live0 of green tommorrow from my guy tommorrow. He has a reputation of ripping kids off but he is my last resort as all my other guys are dry. Can someone show me what 2.5 grams really looks like. Thanks!

2. You can't eye it. If it's really dry then it would be more. If it's not cured well then it would be less.. And 2.5 grams for 50 bucks? Shit.. And make him weigh it out in front of you.

3. 2.5 for 50...is a big rip....anywhere in the world...lol

4. If you think about it, some people pay 20 bucks a gram which would be about 50 for 2.5, but in my opinion 20 bucks is WAY too much -.-

5. Even if it is top shelf danks 50 for 2.5 is crazy. You should be getting an 1/8th to 4 gs for that

6. #6 nnunes, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Some people pay 60 bucks an either and sometimes even 70 so an 1/8th to 4gs might not cost 50 in his area

7. #7 nnunes, Aug 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016

*fixed

8. So glad I live in California, I'm sure nnunes knows what I mean.

9. yeah but your taxes blowww, if you smoke a lot it's good tho

10. yeah im from new jersey its really hard to find deals unless you go into city.

11. buy in large quantities, like an o at a time, as long as you can preserve