Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed + health

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cryzza, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Hey all,

I've been smoking for 2 years and just about everyday for the last 7 months. My question is, can weed lower your immune system? Eg make you more likely to get cold etc? Cheers

2. Any smoke isn't too good for you. I haven't notice anything of the sort when using my vaporizers.
    You can try taking multivitamins, this might be your body telling you its running low. ;)

3. Ahk thanks mate, I use a bong been thinking about getting a good decent vape

4. Thanks for your help! I've quit smoking but don't wanna quit bud that's for sure lol