Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed headache?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by GrimReefa88, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Hi I have been smoking bud for 12 years everyday with no real problems but for the past 2-3 years I have occasionally been getting headaches. I only get headaches from bud from my main dealer (buying from him for 10 years +) he gets new stuff all the time some shit some very good and the stuff that gives me headaches is good its all buds no seeds or stems, smells good burns good and a nice high until the headache starts. Does anyone have any idea what's going on or any similar experiences with weed?

2. Yeah it happens.  Occasionally.  When I over-smoke or smoke dehydrated, I will get a headache. Same happens when I drink Beer and wine, right after second glass/can/bottle.  

3. Thanks for reply but I rarely drink alcohol and it's even rarer I mix the 2 and I have started drinking more water lately but maybe not enough. I only get the headaches off cheese and only cheese from my main dealer. If I get it from anyone else no problem. Have you had headaches off one particular strain before?

4. You're dehydrated dude, drink more water. That's what the second post is telling you not that alcohol caused it(and frankly you are smoking too much if you couldn't glean that)

Dehydration happens when you drink and also when you smoke. 

5. Probably smoking foliar sprays along with who knows what else.

Just another reason to grow your own.  So you know what you're smoking.

6. #6 MooseyPoo, Oct 1, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2014

I was thinking something similar, if it's the same strain (probably same grower) could be some reaction to something in/on the plants in the way of nutrients, pest products, etc. 

Or the dehydration mixed with false attributions and the placebo effect

8. Thanks for the advice I'm guessing it is something in or on the bud as it only happens with that 1 strain off the same person but it taste so good I thought I would taste anything extra on the bud or hear it fizz and pop as I smoke it, guess il just avoid that bud, thanks again everyone