weed has lost its fun for me

Discussion in 'General' started by tokingquid420, Jan 28, 2013.

1. i have been smoking for about 2 years now, daily. about 3 months or so i have come to the realization that weed has lost all its fun for me. the first year and a half i used to get so baked and it would be so fun, now when i get baked, its nothing special. i've got social anxiety when i smoke (which never happened until this year) and i have been getting panic attacks when i smoke sometimes to. but i still smoke, but now i want to stop cause its just boring to smoke, i dont trip out, i dont giggle, i dont feel slow, i dont feel any of those feelings anymore. it seems like weed just took a 180 degree turn on me and all the negative effects are kicking in, and i dont know what to do cause all my friends blaze everyday.

2. Just take a break, it'll come around.

3. Just take a little break for a bit and come back to it. See how you're feeling then.

4. HAHA! yes!!!! more for me!

5. T break dude..... And I don't care what anyone says blazing everyday isn't healthy at all for you.... Try a 2 month break max then try restricting yourself to having only one session a week.... Perhaps Saturday :)

6. i think thats it dude, i used to only blaze on friday's and saturday's for like 3 months and i used to just get roasted, but i agree, smoking weed everyday isnt the best for your health. time for a break!

7. I agree that if you give it a break you'll take it back up

were jammin, jammin , jammin

8. I don't think it has nothing to do with a break especially considering you've only been smoking for 2 years? I've been smoking for 5+ years now everyday and I styll get high as fuck the problem is your not smoking strong enough weed because if that was the case then why am I not taking a t break? And don't say because I have a low tolerance because I can smoke ANYBODY under the table... Maybe because your too paranoid and thinking so much shyt in your head while your high , all the negative effects are kicking in. Like yeah obv nobody is going to get as high as your very first time but BELIEVE ME when I tell you this when I smoke this Green Crack that I just grabbed yesterday it AMAZES me how high I styll get considering I've been smoking every single day (6-8 joints) for the past 5+ years. I'm not talking a 20-30 minutes high I'm taking a full blown hour and a half to 2 hours. Maybe its just me?? I dunno.. but I've never had to take any T-break because I was not getting high good fuckin strong weed should get you ripped NO MATTER WHAT.

9. Smoke weed everyday

10. take a break bro! if nobody has said that yet... lol
    but yeah it would help you appreciate it more, smoke when you feel like it not when you assume you should smoke. And even after the break, try to keep your sesh apart too. That unless you find yourself preferring to stay sober after you try a break it's up to you to see.

11. Im starting to like alcohol more.

12. Smoke like a few times a week but smoke more than you usually do in a sitting. Also find better times to smoke. Then weed will start to get more fun again.

13. Anus of Uranus.

14. Quit man no sense in throwing away your money so you can have a panic attack lol

15. Same shit happened to me. I stopped for a week, got high again, and it was great. When I smoke once every few days it's awesome again.