Weed has helped me change for the better.

Discussion in 'General' started by Wxlls, May 20, 2016.

?

Has smoking weed changed you for the better

1. Changed for better

75.0%
  2. Changed for worse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Not changed me

25.0%
  1. I've smoked weed pretty much everyday for the past 12 months. I smoke alone or with friends but I like to be high for the most part as I think about things much more logically.

Now I don't know if this would have happened without weed however I have changed the way I think and they way I see the world. I feel like I'm on the outside looking in on the whole world, I feel like I have let my mind wander and I am so much happier because of it throughout my relationships and friendships I no longer feel like a sheep and I feel like for the first time I now know who I am. I believe I now think how I want to, and I am now doing the things I want to do without the fear of being judged by anyone and everyone. I like to think of myself as a fairly intelligent being however I have never really applied myself in education and never really known what I want to do with my life.

I feel as I am now on track with my life and am going to university and I believe weed has helped me to get there. I can focus a lot more, I seem to be more organised. My mental health has improved as I suffer from depression, anxiety and acute insomnia (all diagnosed before I started smoking weed) I have stopped taking my medication was on 40mg of citalopram which is a form of SSRI about a 6 weeks ago and am feeling better everyday.

I don't know what it is but as of recent I feel like weed has really had a positive impact on my life and I want to know if anyone else has had similar effects in there life?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Weed is like, if they mixed unicorns and rainbows together into a sprinkle and put it on top of ice cream, drizzling a little "Fuck Yeah!" syrup to finish it off.

Just like that.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Keeps me from doing unmentionables.

4. I resist change because weed got me stuck like I'm already going nowhere but like realllly fast, you know?

The future of the now is beyond the past of today. Only weed can make you a time traveling astrophysicist. But I wanted to be a marine biologist.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Preach it brother! I suffer from the things you mention as well, weed just straightens everything out.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Both. As you said, it cleared my mind up and allows me to see past the bullshit. On the flip, though, at times in my live i valued getting high over my well being; IE, being clean in order to get a job. Thats probably the biggest setback in my life due to my love of herb.
    Though, it does inspire to do well in school and life, so i can be one of those guys with a grande bag of kush and a quart of oil :love-mj::icgreen:

• Like Like x 1