Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed has guided my life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VikingToker, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Hey all,

I've been smoking for close to two years now. Just once a month at first with friends, then twice a month, then once a week, then many times a week - I've been smoking every night all summer. And it rocks.

I have learned so much about myself. I've looked into my past and discovered what events and what people have shaped me to the person I am today, and why. I've discovered what I want to change, I've discovered what friends I truly appreciate, what qualities in a woman that make me fall in love and feel happy. I've set a plan to better myself, to eat healthier, to train more, to study harder and to approach life with a positive state of mind.

I'm a completely different person now than I was 2 years ago. And my friends and family, even those who don't know I smoke, love the new me. I love the new me. This herb is the shit, folks.

This herb is the shit.

2. Congratulations. While marijuana has done alot in your life, it can always do so much more. Keep toking. :)

3. Yes, yes it is.

4. Very similar situation here mate!
    Toke ON!:smoke:

5. I know exactly wat u mean and its just an awesome lifestyle

6. I've been smoking daily since 2008 - every toke still makes me a better person.

7. same here man. its crazy it has helped me come out of a very deep depression, i lost a ton of weight, already have a 2 year degree, and on my way to a 4 year degree, and im only 19

8. Weed is a great teacher and you can learn sooo much about yourself, the key is writing it down somewhere haha.

But theres lots of people who smoke to just "get fucked up"

9. It truly is an inspirational plant. Makes you look deep inside yourself, and opens up your mind.

10. The same thing has happened to me OP. Though not the first time I found weed. When I first discovered it at the age of sixteen I let it turn me into a little punk. Now that I am older, and wiser, it has helped me realize so much about myself, the world, and the people in it. With the aid of marijuana I became responsible, mature, and capable. My depression faded, my anxiety - while still there - is constantly getting better. I used to hate myself for the person I let myself be. Now I'm proud of myself for the person that I've become.

Sorry for that tangent. I had ideas I needed to put somewhere.

11. Good vibes in this thread

12. feel ya maan, totally different since smoking, not so angry, tend to be alot chiller :cool: high or not since starting im totally different :smoke:

13. #13 aKidYouWanaKnow, Jul 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
    Same thing has happened to me. Destroyed my anxiety, made me so much happier, and I have a much stronger work ethic now.

Oh, and my girlfriend said I fuck like a straight G ever since I started smoking every day again.

14. Hey good for you! I personally feel like bud has turned me into a lazy asshole, but more power to you! :)

15. I agree I feel so much motivation when I use, Its a shame the stigma attached to it. It makes tears come to my eyes when I think about it all to be honest.

I approve of this thread immensely.

16. You'll never read something like that related to booze.

But why almost everyone feels the same way like you with stuff like weed, shrooms, ayahuasca, dmt... etc? ;)

I think the government is lying to us. :rolleyes:

/sarcasm off

17. I know the feeling though for me its morde like it exagerates whatever im feeling that day though since i started smoking more thats mostly good things =)