Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed has completely changed me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Mar 18, 2014.

1. that sounds like me, I really never have cared much about who I am lol 

2. Yeah I remember I smoked this potent Sativa strain, I was so high that I forgot who I was, I heard that's called an out of mind/body experience. Some can't reach this stage cause of cognitive dissonance.

3. Every time I smoke, I notice I tend to think about personalities. For some reason, my mind gravitates towards that subject, without me telling it to. I somehow end up thinking about society and people. I've realized that I hate almost everyone. But don't get me wrong, I'm not hateful. I don't want that to give weed a bad name in any way, rather I think it's positive. I'm a more critical thinker now. I realize how stupid some of the stuff people do is. People do the stupidest shit just to conform; to fit in. It really gets to me when I think about it. I think it's built into the plant. It helps everyone who takes it seriously come to a greater realization of existence. Society looks different to me now.

4. congrats bro but please dont call it weed, i find it so offensive. i rather you call it cannabis. 

5. Enjoy the symptoms of ego loss cuz their not permanent. Weed loses its magic after a few years. But I agree on the effects it can have

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #26 BurnAFewDown, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    Aha dawg an out of body experience is when you physically leave your body and can see if from a 3rd person perspective and go float around the earthial/astrial plain, similar to when you die. Your not going to experience that from something as mellow as weed. What you experienced was symptoms of depersonalization.

7. #27 shaddytheman, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    Yeah I gained the "multi-dimensional perspective" but it wasn't from Cannabis, it was from meditation. Depersonalization is linked to anxiety, I didn't experience cognitive dissonance when it happened. There's an area of your brain that triggers multi-dimensional thinking, I'lll find the link. 

Edit: Found it, the area that's linked with out of mind/body experience is your Temporoparietal Junction (http://www.jneurosci.org/content/25/3/550.abstract)

8. this is what I used to be like. After I made this discovery a thought came to me: I no longer need this plant. I may still smoke on saturday nights but for the most part I just don't see any need for it anymore. It feels like it's served its purpose now.