Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed harvested too early. Fine with me :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by m0ng00se1, Aug 4, 2009.

1. Well, ive always heard that if you harvest your bud before the trichomes are turn amber, that that is will give more of a head high.

I never really knew if it was true, but i might agree! I just picked up a half of some weed, and when i got it i didnt see that normal amber glow to the bud. There were a few white seeds speckled in one of the buds, so i could tell it had an early harvest.

But its gets me soooo outta this world high. Not couch like high, but it makes me want to listen to techno and go places. Very floaty too.

So there's my story. What do you guys think?

2. its probably a sativa

3. I thought about that at first, but the buds dont seem any different than what i normally get. Same fluffiness and size.

Who knows, but i love it :)

4. Yup, your prolly just used to smoking indicas

5. get a magnifying glass and look. That way you can the trichomes

6. It might be any combination of strain and time of harvest.

7. When you harvest earlier, less of the THC will have been converted into CBD, therefore its more of a sativa-like high. And vice versa, if you wait longer to harvest, it will be more of a body high.

Its awesome to get weed thats a strong sativa and you know that, and its been grown really good. Most people don't have the patience for sativa's.