Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed hangover

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by oceano, Feb 6, 2012.

1. I am almost hesitant to call this a hangover because it is actually pleasant!

Whenever I smoke right before bed, or if I'm smoking with my friends a we smoke A LOT in one night (sometimes 4 or 5 grams in a night) I will wake up feeling completely refreshed, renewed and content. My mind is still a little cloudy lol but my body feels absolutely amazing. And sitting outside in the morning with coffee and a cigarette while experiencing this feeling is amazing! Just thought id share, anyone else experience this?

2. Whenever I wake up from a night of heavy smoking I'm at this really intense peace with myself. I'm really quiet, spacey, and probably look really wasted, but there are absolutely no thoughts running through my head and it feels pretty great.

3. well thats what i would feel if i didnt get woken up and bitched at for sleeping so late..

4. I'm convinced that different strains of bud can give you weird "hangover" effects like me and my buddy stayed up one night smoking a pop can pipe (<not something I'm proud of) and then we just snoozed out and in the morning we both felt extremely slow and just like we could spend the rest of the day in bed. No idea what kind of bud this was it wasn't from my usual guy.

5. I had similar feelings, one thing though is everything seems weird to me.

6. We use the term 'scattered' here. Its the day after when you just DONT think haha. its worse after really good pills or acid, you cant put any thoughts together haha.

7. This.

8. #8 junkheadrev, Feb 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2012
    Used to happen to me when I are lots of edibles before I fell asleep.
    It's good because you wake up high, but its bad if you want to do much because your muscles will feel tired and you will have this burnt out feeling for a while.

9. oooooooooohhhhhhhh baby,it's just like you came out of heaven.

10. Greenovers are the shit.

11. you must not be a seasoned toker

12. I consider myself a moderate toker... 3-5 times a week... I usually go hard about 1 day a week. If i would ever have a stretch of 2-3 days of straight blazin, and I mean liking knocking out a half an O... I have a headache for a couple days.

Also, if I smoke right before bed I usually wake up very energized but also like "FUUCK" if you know what I mean...

13. Just about described it perfectly.

14. I just sleep for 14 hours.

15. i wake up having to shit my brains out because of all the crap i ate the night before. but after that i feel pretty damn good