Weed hangover?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by scar13567, Apr 6, 2011.

1. Whats up blades...
    Anyone here get a weed hangover? Ive been smoking every day for like a year and a half now, and about december i started noticing that in the morning, I'd wake up and just not feel like doing ANYTHING...just a kind of apathy about everything.

I tried to stop a couple times but I swear i cannot sleep without weed and it went nowhere...the apathy would be there some days, be better some, coffee would kick it away sometimes and sometimes just make it worse.

By the time january came around I was sick of randomly wasting days sitting around doing shit all, and I had wanted to take a t break for awhile, so at the end of the month i finally did. Literally the first morning after I stopped, I got overwhelming positive vibes the second i opened my eyes in the morning! I could do anything and enjoy it, and it was so nice after enduring two months of randomly good and bad days...

This kept on for 3 weeks, longest break Ive had since i first started blazing...then one night i just couldn't sleep and broke it...and started not being able to sleep the next night either....long story short, after breaking the t break mid feb I have blazed every day since then, and about two weeks ago the apathy started randomly returning. I immediately tried to t break again but I just cant seem to do it, my brain wont shut up at night...

So what I'm trying to get from all this is, does this happen to anyone else? Is there a way I can both smoke and stay motivated and non apathetic, or am i gonna have to pick? Any t break sleeping tips would be welcome also...

2. Try vaping instead. I never get burnt out or hangovers like you described./

3. Ive got an iolite...but i swear it takes forever to get a buzz off of it...and when i do, i find it super mild compared to a normal high, not anything that helps my brain shut off and fall asleep

4. that's a sign to vape more

5. I dunno dude, I honestly don't smoke too too much due to my current situation, but I felt the same thing after a day or two of smoking. I think it partially depends on the way you think though, you know? Sometimes smoking doesn't affect me the next day at all, and other days I just want to chill out. Nothing wrong with relaxing though. People always think you're doing "nothing" if you're not going out and working yourself to an unhappy death like everyone else.

6. Will try vaping tonight, see how i feel tomo morning...

7. This is because your ass isnt in motion and will not be until you lift it up and go outside.

you might wake up high, but thats awesome.

8. I smoked a shitload of hash that was apparently obtained from the descendants of the Grateful Dead last night, and woke up still BAKED as all hell. It was awesome. And then I smoked some more hash.

But yeah, I know what you mean. Being burnt out first thing in the morning, especially early morning for me, sucks ass. I've found that a nice long hot shower, a shave and breakfast go a long way towards making you feel like a human being again.

9. Are you sleeping in a lot? There is a point to where you get too much sleep, then you feel groggy and lazy like how you explained it. Try getting more active. Go for a jog or lift weights. I lift and I love it.

10. I will always wake up high after I smoked the day before, even if I smoked at 3pm the day before and wake up at 12pm the next day I will have this visual and mental glow like positive things and more detail to things I notice alot more but it seems to go away after about 15mins but it's not bad waking up and having a mini high

11. Nyquil, helps me pass out when I have no weed. Also benadryll, but personally I think that the quil really hits the spot.

12. lolol the quil, i laughed so hard rite now

13. Only if I bake first thing in the morning for me.

14. Hows your sleeping schedule? Maybe pop some multivitamins and have more daily water intake and stay away from sugary drinks. I only drink water now and very sparingly drink coke when im sippin on my rum. Water does wonders.