Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Hangover

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ascadian, Nov 28, 2018.

1. #1 Ascadian, Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Howdy,

I did a search before posting, and my hangover doesn't really match what other people have. I really like smoking pot because of the way it makes me feel and the anti-anxiety remedies it provides, and really don't want to give it up but I might..

I always have problems the day after smoking. Regardless of whether I smoke 1/2 gram, 1 gram, 2 grams or even 3 grams I always have a grueling day afterwards. I have major brain fog, and I can't focus at all. Imaging being on a high dose of anti-psychotic that makes you feel like a zombie and that's what I feel. It almost feels like a alcohol hangover without the aches and without a headache.

At around 4:00 PM the hangover just stops as if nothing happened.

Currently I am on Zoloft and Lemmatical. Could these prescriptions be causing these hangovers. If not, is there something I can drink or eat that would get rid of the hangover or make it less? I have tried ibuprofen, eating a large amount of Omega 3 in a sitting, worked out in the morning, drink coffee, and drunk like 1.5 liters water in the morning to shock the system. Still the same result.

Let me if you experience this and if there is any remedy.

Thanks!

Asca

2. I know whats it's like to feel zombie like on anti psychotics. It is terrible!

I have also been smoking for 15+ years and have never really felt a hangover except which I did too much oil for the first time and even that passed pretty quick. The most I feel is a little groggy in which a small wake and bake fixed it right up.

Are you smoking too much (you would know) but I'm assuming your not otherwise you would have stated so. It is possible with the medications, but I do not think anyone here can be sure. You would have to allow your body detox from the medications, than smoke to find out but that, might not be wise depending on why you are taking those meds in the first place.

3. Stay hydrated while smoking might help too. I always have a glass of water handy when I smoke.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thanks for the reply!

I definitely know when I smoke too much. I am a light weight; so I take about 3-4 hits. Anything after that I am lit and paranoid. I think it has to be the meds, and can't get off of those. I think I will just smoke on weekends only, and if I do smoke on weekdays go in small quantities.

I drink about a liter of water while smoking; so that can't be it.

5. I might actually try testing this Friday when I am off. Smoke Thursday night and then do a small hit on Friday morning to see what happens.

6. Let us know how that works. I like a nice 50/50 hybrid in the morning.

7. I definitely will! Thanks for the help!

8. Zoloft and Lamictal could deffff be contributing, i used to be on both a the same time too, now just lamictal

9. Did you have the same symptoms when you were on Zoloft?

• Like Like x 1