Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Hangover?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Aud, Mar 14, 2007.

1. So lately ive been smokin alot, and I get pretty damn high, but when I start coming down i feel like shit... I become REALLY tired, and I just feel like shit..... To describe it in one word, I would say I feel cloudy, because I am still high, but I feel really tired and I don't wanna do anything and I cant even bring myself to keep my eyes open.

So anyone know a way to get rid of this, I assume some people here know what I'm talkin about.

2. that shit used to happen to me a lot. usually i would just drink a red bull and eat something so it gives your body and metabolism a little jump and you won't feel so tired.

3. it's called crashing, it kinda sucks. once you get used to it, it's not so bad. you have a few options. force yourself to get up and focus on something else, it's not that hard. sleep it off. or smoke a little more and put it off for a little while.

4. yah, that's about time to head to sleep for me....

but thats why once you start smoking, you have to keep smoking throughout the day until you sleep.

but it's really really easy to fall asleep when you are coming down.

5. If I go to sleep when I am still high as hell, every time I will sleep for like 13 hours straight and wake up feeling like groggy. That is my version of a weed hangover.

6. yeah the classic hangover, one bad side effct of weed.

7. I used to feel shitty all day if I did a wake and bake and then didn't smoke afterwords. But now it just starts my day off right, and I feel more awake and energized, even if I can't smoke more.

8. I don't consider this a bad thing. But usually the morning after I get nice and baked at night. I feel stoned. and stoned = good

9. I'm usually still pretty baked when I decide to go to bed. I use the last couple hours of my day to chill with some Mary, do some reading or just research some stuff, lose myself in some music, then go to sleep. It just seems like the only way to end my day, but on days when you're dry it's tough.

10. I always feel really tired bit I never feel shitty.

11. I get that too and It doesnt bother me but I just take a nap for a while then go out. But theres a way you can beat it and try it if you want, it works. Useley when weed makes you sleepy and you get pass the sleep feelin you WILL feel waaaaay wide awake. is weird but weed can also make you wide awake. this happened to me many many times. and it works.

12. i used to only smoke like one bowl a day but now its 2 or 3. I got a quarter oz. recently so that week i smoked bongers and blunts like everyday and then around 7 or 8 i couldn't keep my eyes open and id just crash. I get so tired.

13. I just have a cup of tea and a bacon cob.

14. There's no such thing as a weed hangover. It pisses me off when i party with people all night and in the morning they're like "oh i have such a weed hangover" . It just makes me wanna yell BULLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT! If you get all tired after smoking (I definitely do when i smoke some bomb ass headies) just drink some tea (avoid other caffinated beverages because they'll just make your head even more cloudy) or take a nap.

15. smoke less weed next time. some people say, even though it is impossible to OD on weed, that when u get to hte point where you ar just really tired, it means youre smoking too much weed

16. this depends on what kind of weed you're smoking, how you're smoking it, genetics, and your metabolism among a number of other things it could possibly be.

I was like this when i was younger, i'd get headaches and feel like shit and sleep all day.

No. 1 if you're smoking mids, double checc the seeds when you take them out, make sure they're all gone. when you smoke seeds theres oxygen within the seed, by smoking them you're causing small oxygen bubbles to travel to your brain with causes the headache considering the fact that marijuana travels to the central nervous system. Although your brain obviously needs oxygen the way that it is carried when the seed is popped is no good for your CNS and brain tissue however this is a temporary problem.

No. 2 while an energy drink may seem like the answer and may help, they do more harm than good, depending on the dank you're smokin you might already experience some kind of 'crash' when your high comes down, an energy would only worsen this because you get a energy boost and usually crash. you might wanna invest in high carbohydrate foods like corn, potatoes and so on. they are a much greater, natural, and longer lasting form of energy.

No. 3 as far as not wanting to do anything and constantly being tired i recommend a combination of three supplements that really helped me-fish oil, 5-HTP, and Alpha Lipocic Acid with L-Carnitine

if you need more information, advice, possible causes and ideas, or suggestions i would love to further elaborate so just let me kno

17. Weed hang overs are AWESOME!
    Well, ive been really sleep deprived a lot in the last few years so the tiredness feels good to me. Its very relaxing and its not quite high but you can still stare at a bush for 6 hours (true story),
    i wouldnt even call it a hang over, more of a bonus buzz :p

18. Gaming on my XBOX360 is a great way to avoid the crash after you smoke, it also keeps you engrossed in something other than food (munchies)

19. just have a coffee the next morning it will go away

20. I used to when I just started smoking but now I never get it