Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed hangover

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rj420, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Hey, I recently had a really bad experience with weed and wanted to know what I could do to prevent this. I smoked a bowl of weed and 2 days later I woke up in the morning and my heart was racing I did not know what was happening so I shut my eyes and I was intensely zoning out. So basically for the next week I couldn't sleep because everytime I would shut my eyes I would zone out. Also I had this tingly feeling in my legs that felt really uncomfortable so I would constantly move them. The zoning out part went away after a week but the tingly feeling stayed with me for like 3 weeks. Also my anxiety has Been worse then ever. It was hell and I love smoking pot but this experience has really scared me can anyone please explain to me why this happend and has anyone else ever had this?

2. I've had really bad trips before now. You've probably just over done it. It happens. Try listening to some relaxing meditation music, I do this when I feel anxious. Just don't be so greedy next time

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

3. well then you didnt smoke cannabis,

• Like Like x 4
  4. Three reasonable answers to the question I think

A) it was synthetic

B) If it was real, there must have been something mixed in. I don't believe for a second that 100% natural pot could ever cause something like that(I don't think you do either)

C) it is unrelated to cannabis.
    My mothers boss(male, 45yo) just woke up one morning two years ago and could not go to work because he was afraid to eat food because he thought it was tainted. His anxiety was so bad he had to go to a mental hospital for a short time. He taught himself mindfulness and meditation and he returned to work 2 months later better than before(meditation is so good you). Extensive testing done, docs say no physical or mental reason why he just up and got severe anxiety one day. Stuff happens, At this level of science we are at we just don't know why everything happens.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  5. im rj 420 but idk what i smoked that made me tingle for 2 days lol...

6. Nothing to do with the weed.

7. Off topic but I've seen you around forum and your name is hilarious

Sent from my LGLS775 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks, I'm not to sure what the deal is. I smoked the same bud like 5 times before with friends and I don't think it's laced so I'm not to shure what caused it. Do you recommend I try the bud agian or should I buy some different stuff?

9. Buy different stuff. If you're in a legal state, go to a dispensary for sure.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Two days after is weird, kinda makes me think its not connected to the cannabis, but I haven't seen this pot IRL and smoked it IRL, so you know more about this situation than me I'm just a stranger on the internet. Just follow your gut.

You sound like your gut is telling you it was the cannabis, so I would buy different stuff from a different person(if you can). Or if you're in a legal state buy from a dispensary.

11. Best way to "troubleshoot" (so to speak) is to try something else & see if it happens then too.

If not, you still wouldn't know for sure if this bud affected you oddly, or something else changed your experience...without trying this bud again (if you wanted to investigate further). But if it happens with a different strain/source of bud, then at least you know it's not specific to the strain/source.

12. only one explanation for this.

you are a time-traveler

13. Any.other drugs you've been taking?
    That doesn't sound like what weed would do, at all.