Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Hangover ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DiamondSupply, Oct 29, 2013.

1. I really like smoking at night to make me sleep, I have indica and some medical weed that is not as much "indica" as the other strain(probably gonna try this one tonight) and each time I wake up in the morning(sleep near 10pm,wake up 7am) I feel so sleepy and like I don't wanna get up and take a shower,eat,etc.

That feeling makes me wanna stop smoking at night, it just sucks having that feeling. I searched a couple of threads on here and I see i'm not the only one, but how to fix this?

I can't go buy some strong sativa as I just bought 14g and an o so im pretty fucked but its quality. Always quality before quantity for me.

So, what is your secret(s) to this thingy. I know some don't have this feeling but some do.

2. Vape

MR.CRONIK

3. If I were you I would just smoke a little earlier in the night. Don't go to sleep until you are already coming down from the high.

But I know the feeling you're talking about........I'm always tired in the morning, but if I go to sleep when I'm still really high, I'll feel extra groggy when I have to get up.

4. Try smoking to relieve ur burnt out feeling :)

5. Was an option, until I bought an o  :confused_2:  :yay:

6. I've been smoking a lot daily for many years.

Lethargy is a normal reaction to thc and especially cbd.

When you wake up in the morning you're still under the influence. Smoking a sativa, or taking a puff will skyrocket you back to the high from the night before.

I usually take a walk in the morning, feed my animals, and it slowly shakes away without smoking more. Problem is, I can't sleep without smoking or edibles, so every day is as you described.

You just need to get your muscles moving and blood flowing. I used to work out each morning and when I was done, so was the lethargy. If you slept another hour or two, it would subside in your sleep.

7. Like the other guy said, smoke earlier in the night. Either that or wake and bake. :bongin:

8. An extra cup of coffee perks me right up in the morning when I'm feeling groggy

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Reduce the amount you're smoking little by little. This is constantly happening to me, exactly as you describe it, so I'm down to a small bowl MAX right before going to sleep and it's improved a bit. Not an assload, but enough for me to appreciate it.
    Happy toking!

10. Save up until you can buy one

MR.CRONIK

11. Wait... You DON'T want that groggy feeling in the morning? 

There isn't much you can do about that, unless you drink some coffee. I find that any night, whether smoking or not, the more water I drink the night before, the easier I wake up. Expecially when I am smoking that night. If I drink about 4 big cups right before I go to sleep, I'm fine. 

But I love that groggy feeling, so I tend not to.

12. I smoke every night.

My advice would be to get over it. Mind over matter. Just get up, stretch, go outside enjoy some sunshine, eat some breakfast and have a cup of joe. You should be fine. It is all in your mind.

13. I feel this way every day first thing in the morning dude, i use edibles frequently and since the high lasts a lot longer i'm comfortably baked while i'm sleeping so i wake up feeling extra groggy.

Just chill till you're more awake. Take a shower, make some coffee (best option), go on a walk, etc. You'll wake back up

14. i always get that feeling,i just sleep it off  :smoke:

15. Next time get some sour d you will sleep great .

16. #16 dabs710, Oct 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2013
    If you wake up feeling like this, you need to eat a hearty (and hopefully healthy) meal! Not just a bowl of cereal.

Going to bed really stoned, while your appetite is stimulated all night, causes you to be really hungry in the morning.

If feeling lazy for you to make a decent meal in the morning is a problem, prepare it the night before.

I have horrible insomnia (among other health issues), and sometiems I dab in the middle of the night if I can't fall back asleep. I wake up every day at 4:30 AM, and manage to get out of bed just fine. When I have this feeling I just force myself to get up and eat something good and the feeling is completely gone.

17. When you wake up just get up do some things like take a shower vacuum eat
    A big ass breakfast with fruit and nutrients and coffee and usually I'm good to go after that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app