Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Hangover?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BlazedPlatypus, May 22, 2013.

1. #1 BlazedPlatypus, May 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2013
    So I smoked for the first time last week I've gotten high 4 times since. First time was very cool, as usual. All of my highs since then have been great as well. I smoke before bed and go to sleep high.  The first two times I just got high, woke up sober and everything was fine. The third and fourth time (the fourth time I got exceptionally high; highest I've been thus far and a very very relaxing and enjoyable high) I woke up the next morning completely fine, but when I went to school I felt messed up and out of it.  I didn't feel like I was acting normal and frankly I felt high.  It wasn't a good type of high-- it feels like a half-sober suckey high.  I just feel dizzy and almost sick.  I was in class and boom it hit me and I felt extremely tired. It lasted until the next two classes were over.  So I got high that night (last night) and here I am.  I feel the same way but it's been this way for pretty much half the day. It began to feel this way as school got out (half day) at 12.  I went to lunch, went home and passed out (not literally but I fell asleep in like 30 seconds) and slept for about 3 hours.  I woke up feeling slightly better but as I type this I feel like crap. 

Is this the weed? Am I just insanely tired?  I need help. I've looked it up and it said after I keep smoking I'll be good. I just want some clarification.

Thanks!

2. This is why teenagers shouldn't smoke.

3. Thanks for the help man.

4. What is your diet and water intake like? definitely that can effect how you feel afterwards, I can't really think of anything else that would effect you that way :p

5. I get that way to sometimes, where you wake up and just feel groggy. Like extremely groggy, dont wanna get out of bed at all. Happend to me this morning :hide: . I get what you mean its like your in a funk until you snap out of it.

6. I'm really into fitness and working out so I drink a lot of water and eat relatively healthy.  Actually I went to work out just 2 hours ago hoping to feel better and I never sweat that much in my air conditioned gym but I was soaked.  Just thought I'd throw that out there as that's another one of my symptoms.

7. That's it. That's how I feel. I'm thinking I'll wake up tomorrow feeling fine.  I'm not smoking tonight.

8. Yea bud happened to me this week when I went to school got high on sat and had that same feeling. Its like you're high but not enjoyable the reason why is because you get really paranoid evertime you laugh like a donkey. Just trying to let you know I've been there dont smoke weed for rite now and at school tomorrow you'll be extremely relaxed and not stupid and paranoid. Because this is the last day of that "hangover" and it felt better than yesterday. So just take it easy man calm down is all you need to do if you keep smoking you're going to feel yucky and very emotional. Give a weeks break. LOL but I'm sure that first time was fun, huh?

9. It was fun, I posted a thread about it. Was very cool. Last night was definitely the best high yet though.  First time I was energetic and the other times since then have been too but last night was the type where I got really relaxed and got the munchies and all.  I ended up sleeping like a baby.

10. kewl man I was energetic my first time to. I think everybody was LOL. Well have fun and don't get caught.

11. your welcome

12. Thank you! Best of luck to you as well.