Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed hangover???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrOneHitWonder, Nov 9, 2012.

1. I picked up some blue dream or I was told it was blue dream and it looks like blue dream but anyway I smoked a really fat bowl last night and I was done and with in two hours I was knocked out and woke up this morning with the best sleep in a while but all day today I've felt groggy I've basically been feeling like I'm coming down from a high all day long has this ever happend to anyone?

2. yes, but usually after smoking a lot right before sleeping, not after just one bowl. Oversleeping can also make you feel groggy.

3. [quote name='"kuahiwi"']yes, but usually after smoking a lot right before sleeping, not after just one bowl. Oversleeping can also make you feel groggy.[/quote]

Defiantly didn't over sleep I went to bed around 1 and woke up at 9 which is normal for me, this stuff is dank and I'm just a weekend smoker.

4. you're just burnt.

there is only one cure.

smoke more.

5. [quote name='"high minded"']you're just burnt.

there is only one cure.

smoke more.[/quote]

I smoke it all and no money damn.

6. I occasionally feel like this, either smoke more or sleep.

7. :(

sad to hear.

well, now you will be prepared for next time!

it's normal to feel burnt the next day if you only smoke occasionally. once you start smoking more and get your tolerance up, that feeling goes away.

8. #8 GanjaFarmer06, Nov 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2012
    hair of the dog does the trick

Also you cannot tell what type of weed it is just by appearance alone. You shouldnt look at weed and go yeah that looks like blue dream, og, chemdog, ect. Get use to just looking at the quality of the product (crystaly,smell, color, ect). Unless you go to a shop or know the grower.

9. Just took like a 2 hours nap feeling better still burnt though. I usually just look for weed that's bright green has lots of hairs/crystals and smells good but if they tell me a name I just go with it cause either way it's still good stuff.

10. I havent had a weed hangover since I first started smoking. Those were the best.

11. i think its too subjective and inconsistent to be termed a weed hangover.

12. Are you knew to smoking? I remember for the like the first 6 months I smoked, I would get high, and then painfully come down. But now, coming down isn't even that that bad. I don't even feel groggy or get the dizzy headaches I used to get while coming down. I think that you just need to allow your body to get used to the experience of coming down

13. Yeah you can expect a hangover if you basically passed out smoking

14. [quote name='"cothrantyson"']

Are you knew to smoking? I remember for the like the first 6 months I smoked, I would get high, and then painfully come down. But now, coming down isn't even that that bad. I don't even feel groggy or get the dizzy headaches I used to get while coming down. I think that you just need to allow your body to get used to the experience of coming down[/quote]

I've been smoking for a year but had to quit for a few months to get a job so yea I guess I'm just getting back into it because I never got them before.