Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Hangover?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WeedIsYummy, Aug 9, 2012.

1. I usually wake up refreshed. I smoke a bowl or 2 then about 3 hours later I fall asleep(depending on the strain of course). Upon awakening I feel amazing but that's probably due to the fact that I usually get shitty sleep. I guess going to bed shorty after smoking helps me get a good night's sleep.

2. if it bothers you change strains, not all strains leave you with a morning after effect.

3. I'm thinking this has to be genetics. I smoke quite a bit every night and I never wake up with a "hangover". I have to wake up, do yoga, go running, practice strength exercises. If weed gave me a hangover the next day I'd never be up for it.

Weed is a drug that I like for that very reason.. No hangover.

4. I call It an afterglow, I just feel relaxed and at peace.

5. Yeah I just feel hazy and out of it when I have a weed hangover