Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Hangover?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by WeedIsYummy, Aug 9, 2012.

1. Anyone else get/hate this feeling? If i smoke at night then go to bed, the next day i feel really tired and groggy all morning.

2. Yeah happens to me all the time, but it doesnt bother me really.

3. i used to but it's gone away for me

4. [quote name='"WeedIsYummy"']Anyone else get/hate this feeling? If i smoke at night then go to bed, the next day i feel really tired and groggy all morning.[/quote]

lol thought i was the only one who that happens to... i actually like that feeling thou. also if i smoked dank the night before and then i go to sleep not to long after wen i wake up the next morning the taste stays in my mouth.

5. I kinda like that hazy feeling

6. that feeling mixed with a wake-n-bake = awesome.

7. It feel's refreshing.

8. That's why you wake n bake man.

Stay lifted.

9. I don't get those anymore but I know what you mean. Still, it beats the fuck out of dry heaving with a pounding head over the toilet, unable to even hold down a glass of water and wanting nothing more than to claw your own eyes out. I'm looking at you, Vodka.

10. What kind of herb are you smoking? Is it quality or quantity for you?

Are you hydrated?

Is your diet good?

These could all be reasons. I always feel wonderful in the mornings and I smoke every single night. Sometimes I get dry mouth in the morning because of smoking the night before.. but it doesn't affect my mood or general feeling of the day.

11. [quote name='"Virtue 7"']What kind of herb are you smoking? Is it quality or quantity for you?

Are you hydrated?

Is your diet good?

These could all be reasons. I always feel wonderful in the mornings and I smoke every single night. Sometimes I get dry mouth in the morning because of smoking the night before.. but it doesn't affect my mood or general feeling of the day.[/quote]

Ive been smoking quantities of quality haha and yeah i have a good diet and whatnot i just don't like the feeling because I enjoy being productive in the mornings

12. Yeah I wake up set tripping after I smoke dogia.

13. Without being a dick...

NO.

14. You know how I beat a weed hangover?

Smoke more weed.

15. I actually like it, unless I'm working that day. If you don't have much to do on the day of your 'weed hangover' it's actually pretty nice.

16. If you smoke too much you get a hangover.
    Thats just it, weed gives you hangovers, everything good has some risks. Im perfectly healthy and i would usually get those bad hangovers, but i dont like smoking in the morning since it makes my day slo-mo which i hate. Sadly i can hardly get sativas.

17. You always have to wake and bake. You will feel so much better!

18. Yea I usually get a hazy kinda dazed out feeling when I smoke before I go to bed. Pretty uncomfortable feeling to me

19. [quote name='"Skunk Dank"']If you smoke too much you get a hangover.
    Thats just it, weed gives you hangovers, everything good has some risks. Im perfectly healthy and i would usually get those bad hangovers, but i dont like smoking in the morning since it makes my day slo-mo which i hate. Sadly i can hardly get sativas.[/quote]

Weed may give YOU hangovers but not me. Thanks for letting everyone know that smoking gives everyone hangovers

20. You mean a stoneover? I just sleep really heavily and wake up a little groggy, but it dissipates quickly.