Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Hangover Stories

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by alexxasf, May 9, 2015.

Huh?

It has nothing to do with being immature.  I know what the OP's talking about.  Just because you haven't experienced doesn't mean it doesn't exist. 

It usually happens with me if I fell asleep while high.  I don't really know the mechanisms behind it, my kind of laymen guess is that if you fall asleep high, it really effects your sleep quality, like REM sleep, and just makes you feel 'out of it', and 'weird' the next morning when you wake up.  I don't get it when I smoke 2+ hours before falling a sleep, but it's definitely something I notice, and make a point of not falling asleep blazed before a morning I need to get up early and accomplish things.  

2. I know the cure to a weed hangover even though i have never had one, smoke another bowl and have a glass of juice.

3. Shit. I hang my weed, it dont hang me.... over....:rolleyes:

4. I wake up feeling amazing after a heavy night of smoking...

5. lol weed hangover? that just means youre sober man. just smoke some more. its all good. [​IMG]

6. Stories

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum