Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed hangover?? please help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BooshStep, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Hey everyone, i've been browsing the grasscity forums for quite a while, but never felt the need to actually register to post anything. I've been an occassional toker over the past couple of months, usually sharing a jay or two once a week with my mates, without any problems.

However, on Thursday, which is now 3 days ago, i shared a joint with my friend, and it hit us real hard. I mean i was tripping out and felt like my mind was really opened. I know that's a normal effect of the weed, however its been quite a long time and i'm still feeling kind of hazed. My head feels fuzzy and my thoughts are cloudy. I just don't really feel myself, and quite distant.

I've asked a few people with mixed feedback, but is this normal after being heavily baked?
    I realize i may sound like a complete noob asking this, but i tend to worry and overthink things a lot. I just want to get back to my normal state of mind

There was also no chance it was laced, so that's not an issue.

Any help would be appreciated! :)

2. Smoke some more! Will bring you down easier ;)

And I guess if you were really really baked you may still feel a little hazy! Or, it may just be in your head!

3. yer man I was high for like 48 hours on dank shit, and I was pretty monged for 3 days. Just chill, lay off the bud, and get blazing again in a few days. You're fine :)

4. Happened to me the first few times, but I don't get alcohol hangovers easily either and it didn't last long. You were just really high, don't worry. Get thrown for a loop too hard on anything and you're mind will still be reeling the next day. Toke just a little bit and you'll feel great like the other poster above me said.

5. Also, enjoy it ;)

6. It happens, but I personaly like the feeling, it makes me relaxed and keeps me focused on one thing, and it gives me a slight euphoric feeling. Just chill out and enjoy it bro. :] Makes me a bit dizzy though. :\

7. Yeh thanks for cheering me up people, i'm pretty much back to normal now already, i just tend to get worried easily, and start thinking about all those b.s statements about weed and psychosis they told you at school!

sorted :D

8. i find eating some bananas in the morning after a blaze session helps bring me back a little. then i blaze some more and the bananas taste extra awesome :D

9. wth are you talking about? weed hang over? wrongggg :/

10. Yeah, eat some bananas and drink some water

11. Weedovers, ah yes, the rare occasion that I go to a MMJ party I'll get them. They're nothing like hangovers though, a weedover is just bascially you're still stoned from the previous night. Eat a hearty meal with Vitamin C and you'll be fine.

Banannas and water are always a good idea too.

12. note - for anyone reading this for future reference,

i'm fine, just chill out and it passes. the more you think about it the longer it stays

13. Your point?? Enjoy it!

14. weed is a psychedelic, when you take a psychedelic, it changes you.

15. I'm not understanding what the problem is? If your body wants you to stay blazed why would you even think that's a bad thing?

Most people WANT that

16. It's kind of like an afterglow one can experience from shrooms and such. It'll wear off eventually man, don't worry. It used to happen to me a lot.

17. Happens to me all the time man.

18. Hahah dude your still baked son :hello: