Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed hangover next day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TOXXlC, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Hey guys, newish smoker here. I usually will smoke at night and then go to bed 1-2 hours later to help my sleeping. While weed has helped me sleep A LOT(usually 8-9 hours a night), sometimes I wake up with a headache the next day that can continue into the afternoon. Is this caused by weed or something else(like dehydration, lack of good sleep..etc?)?

Could a dry pipe be causing this worse than a water filtered bubbler/bong?

2. It's a stone over mother fucker ;)

3. Probably a lack of hydration and or other variable, make sure the pipe is clean I notice after a while I get headaches/sore throat if my pipe is dirty with a lot of res. I've heard of residual sleepiness but never like a rebound headache from smoking weed the day before.

4. Happens to me as well, usually I just feel lethargic. I've never had a headache tho, maybe just sip water before going to bed. I usually only wake up feeling like shite if I eat tons of food when I'm high since it always happens then I wake up bloated.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. As others have said, I concur with the dehydration factoring into it. It is not at all uncommon to be significantly half baked the next day, pretty much comes with the territory if you're going to smoke heavily. Drink more water and see where you end up. Also, I'm not really sure using a dry pipe and not a bong really has anything to do with it. I mean, for curiosities sake you could try it and see if it changes anything.

jah!/*d$*:smoking: