Weed hallucination stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Cokebong, Jun 21, 2018.

1. im Starting this thread cause I wanna share my stories and hear everyone else’s. I used to hallucinate a lot when I first started smoking, typically they’d last like 4 secs average 10 secs max after having a couple of these I learned to tell the difference between what was real and what wasn’t. I’ll go ahead and start.
    1. My first time smoking I was at school and my friend convinced me to sneak out during lunch and smoke. It hit me when I got back to school. I was pretty baked and trying my best not to look high but my gf at the time started being real bitchy and I was to high to argue with her. Then outta no where one of the ceiling tiles moved and a disco ball was lowered into the room. It started reflecting lights like a disco ball would. Disco music started playing and my gf started dancing in her chair. I could not stop laughing after this, that just pissed her off even more.
    2. I was at my friends house I smoked and went and pissed in front yard. I turn around and this smoky figure appear on the sidewalk. Start walking to his front door, open his door and walk in. Now I knew it wasn’t real but still that scared the shit outta me

I got more stories but I don’t got time to put down the ones I remember. When I get time I’ll write some more. Thanks for reading make sure to write your hallucination stories (real ones please don’t lie)