Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed gum!!!

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Perpcakes, May 3, 2011.

1. I have finally perfected the creation of weed gum!!
    Heres how i did it:
    First i found a mason jar that could could hold weed and vodka. What i did was pour enough vodka over the weed that it would cover it entirely then i shook it for a couple times every hour then i just let it sit for about a week or two. After that i placed a piece of 5 gum in the jar and let it sit for 1 day then i let it dry in the open for 1 day after that i ate it! It gives you more of a body high then a mental high but you do get both. Please try it out and tell me what you guys experience. For the gum i used i put about a ten sack in the jar but i think you can put less.

2. How is the taste? How many sticks of gum can you put in the mixture? 1 week or 2 weeks, which is it? How many sticks of gum should you chew to get high? What did you do with the rest of the mixture?

3. This is a fucking awesome invention.
    I bet you came up with thise while you were high.

4. If true, this would be dope.

5. Well the taste is fine (i used mint gum so it tasted minty with a hint of weed) and i forgot to say after you let it sit for 1 week strain the leaves with a coffee filter so theres no leaves. i trued using a teabag to do this but it was kinda messy getting all the tea leaves out. I only put one piece of gum in the mixture so i don't know how quickly it becomes saturated so thats up to you to experiment and i chewed one piece of gum and it was weird cause it hit me really hard for like 2 hours but i think the amount of pieces you should take depends on how much you put in. And last i just threw the rest of the stuff that was left i thought about making hash by letting the vodka evaporate but i just flossed it.
    My guess ratio is a Dime:2 pieces of gum=

6. great idea

7. Hmmm. Something tells me you're just getting high off of whatever sticks to the outside of the gum. After a minute or so of chewing you'll probably have consumed all of the THC there is in the stick.

Seems like a waste of time to me. Just make some tincture and dump it on whatever you want.

8. Depends on whether you can make the gum absorb it or not.

9. I bet if you stab the piece of gum with a small implement while you're doing this you will increase the surface area of gum for the tincture to stick to. Kind of like how you do when you marinate a steak.

Better yet, grill a steak with weed marinade...

10. i want to make super potent cannabutter and inject it into some hubba bubba max, way easier, lol.

11. Wouldnt the heat sear off the goods?

12. very cool
    If you can come up with a way to DIP weed...
    Then you will truly be "Tha Man"!!!!

13. #14 Euphoria Ky, May 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Thanks. I'll give it a go :p

14. thats exactly what i did i made a small cut down the middle of the gum to test it out

15. I thought of that but it seemed like it would mess with the flavor of the gum

16. wait, you ate the gum? or you chewed the gum?
    if chew, EPIC IDEA SIR
    if swallow, i'll prefer a three course meal or some baked goodies thx tho!

17. naw i chewed for like half an hour then got tired of the taste then spit it out

18. then yes, EPIC IDEA SIR

19. they have a kit for making your own chewing gum, so you can dose each piece if you use the right oil/tincture =)