Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed grilled cheese

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Phanstasm, Nov 19, 2010.

1. listen guys i got my sandwhich in the oven ready to go but idk if like 0.5g's will get my high? it isnt shwag its actually pretty dank bud in there can anyone tell me how long it has to be in there and if i should add aluminum foil????!?!/

2. Message Paleo Edibiles, or just wait for a post from him. He knows everything about this stuff. :)

3. the bread is probably gonna suck up the oil so idk if this will even work, but wrap it in foil put it in the oven for like 10-20 min and proceed as planned, then let us know how this works cuz i'm really curious if it will

4. i NEED IT NOW its in the damn oven waiting for me to turn the damn knob so i can eat it and

5. curious to see how it turned out...?

6. lol there in the oven i made sure to add butter on a hot plate and melt it to both side of the bread on each slice so i hope it works and i added two slices of cheese got them @ 20 Minutes 350 F :D

7. idk i think this has a better chance of working if you took two slices of cheese and put the bud between them then put it in the oven or even normally grilling it might work but idk it still sounds kinda like it might not work so let us know if it does

8. it was straight failure.... the weed was still green fuck fucks sake...

9. Also i tasted the weeed still..... fml i wasted bud

10. The cannabis has to be submerged in a fat, and fried until its brown.

yeah you did. Check out my thread on how to make oil.

http://forum.grasscity.com/incredib...aleos-potent-decarboxylated-cannabis-oil.html

Decarboxylate, fry until dark brown in a fat, and eat. If you think its too hard, and want to do the firecracker method, make sure you add extra oil to the peanut butter, that the cannabis is completely soaked in oil, and it gets cooked in the heating process.

11. yeah thats essiently what i wanted to do... i wanted to make firecrackers instead of nasty ass grilled shit but i had no crackers or anything at all to make them with just bread i gotta vomit this shits fucking disgusting

12. but did it get you high?

13. If he got high, not as high as it could've made him.

But lets see when he comes on.

14. that obviously was not going to work

read up on firecrackers or cannabutter

15. i got somewhat buzed..... im pissed i wasted a gram today on nothing.... i got gram crackers and peanut butter with this og kush i got im making my self some bomb ass treats tomorrow

16. using chronic for firecrackers? man, that's a waste in my opinion. a gram of regs on a firecracker has always worked great for me, and that's less than $5 worth of weed

17. Lol but i have no dutch, bowl or anything to smoke out of where im at :/

18. i got gram crackers and peanut butter with this og kush i got im making my self some bomb ass treats tomorrow

youre only going to be able to fry the bud so well in a firecracker. make real oil

using chronic for firecrackers? man, that's a waste in my opinion. a gram of regs on a firecracker has always worked great for me, and that's less than $5 worth of weed

What he said. Decarboxylate regs and cook it, a gram is like two bucks.