Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Grilled Cheese

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xtrippykitty, Oct 18, 2013.

1. My boyfriend's trying it out right now. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382051373.350036.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382051384.977391.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382051396.722373.jpg Anyone ever try it?

2. that looks foul- How did it taste

3. Lol nice mail.

"Final Notice" From Playboy it looks like. :laughing:  :ey: 

4. It tasted like weed. Not very good, but very dank, I couldn't finish it. There was a sixth of weed in it lol. Just waiting now, I'm already pretty high.. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1382055335.145378.jpg

5. Looks nasty as fuck, but it'll probably be stoney :smokin:

6. Looks like your playboy subscription is up. But ew nah i wouldn't make it like that. I've had sandwiches made with spreadable canna-butter from a dispensary and it was pretty tasty.