Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed got wet,should i smoke it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wweedd, Jul 1, 2011.

1. my weed fell in the bath tub as i was takeing grav bong hits, i dryed it off with paper towels, i already smoked some and it tasts kinda bad but apart from that it was fine. should i keep smokeing it or just get more?

2. I would lay it out and let it dry and make sure it doesn't get moldy. If it doesn't then you should be good.

3. maybe microwave it at 10 second intervals?

4. I would just smoke all the wet shit, if doesnt do anything just buy more

5. try to break it up pretty fine or grind it if you can, then get a desk lamp and place it under it. Make sure the lamp is pretty close to the bud and it should dry out pretty quick.

Edit: Just realized this was posted a few hours ago, if its still wet do this lol!

6. dry it with a dryer.

7. well i ended up drying it with paper towels, and it's fine! it didn't lose potency and smokes fine.

8. NEVER microwave weed ever.

9. Unless your trying to decarboxylate it for edibles, that is ;)

10. let it air dry and smoke it, THC is not water soluble so you did not ruin the THC it's just a little wet and probably lost the smell and taste a bit but it will still get you just as high, if you are trying to smoke it now, use a blow drier to dry it and it should be good!