Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Got Soaked In Pinesol, Is It Safe To Smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by psmark, Jun 3, 2013.

1. :( jeez.

2. I agree, you definitely don't want to cook it. But again, chill the fuck out man. Seriously, you have some real problems bangahoo

3. No way dude toss it, or scrub your toilet bowl wih it to get some use.  Good Luck w/ future scores

4. dude "jeez" doesn't sum up a man slaughter charge or intent when you "accidentley" kill someone.... take that into account when letting someone smoke dangerous chemicals that you condone. Just a thought.

5. Don't smoke it you'll die reeking of pinesol an weed

Sent from my LG-MS690 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. as far as chilling out is concerned I'm serious about this advice I would hate to see a fellow toker go to jail for something stupid.  I bet alot of peps would agree.

7. I may fail in advice but at least my shit won't get anybody killed if you smoke this your an idiot and dude if your that dumb well...

8. Dont do it dawg its not worth it.

9. Not sure if youre serious or...

10. I have a problems cause I don't wanna see someone dead from smoking pinesol OMFG i'm such a dick. :eek: 

11. And you know what I been beat b4 and I've still come back even stronger so beat me down I will survive...

12. I honestly would break it up and throw it out. Just so no one picks it up and tries to smoke it.

13. [​IMG]

i think this should suffice

check him out on youtube dcigs he funny as hell

14. Not sure why breaking it up would stop anyone smoking it? Just save them from doing it themselves. But yeah need to trash that shit.

15. I hate how the internt is phasing out natural selection......

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. so true...