Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Gone Bad?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sektr, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Ok so what the shit... My dealer had a small sample of some DANKKKK afghan kush a week ago, some of the best herb I've had hands down. I kept a gram of it (in a mason jar) and just went to smoke a bowl tonight.

Light it up, and halfway through my snap I hear a crackle and as the smoke hit my mouth I almost gagged. I pulled my bowl but couldn't even clear my bong, it was just too nasty. My buddy tried a fresh bowl right after me, to the same results...

Needless to say the rest of the gram got thrown out.

But what the fuck coulda caused this? I smoked about a quarter of the same shit just a week ago...

2. mold? was it super sticky and wet still

3. Nope, it had a pretty good cure on it from day 1, a little stick if you pressed on it but broke up as though it was dry (not brittle dry but properly dried).

Can't figure it out :/

4. Sounds like something might have accidentally got sprayed on it like body spray or air freshner.

5. No, I've had a bottle of perfume, the expensive stuff not body spray, leak in my purse. I smoked my bud and it tasted how the perfume smelled.

Looking back not to smart, but it didn't make it so bad you couldn't smoke it.