Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed god

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zeauz, Jul 8, 2011.

1. so this is a pretty epic thing i thought about just about 5 min ago i was walking to my bedroom after watching a movie in the living room and i got to my room and had my pipe and lighter in my pocket and i was walking to my nightstand to put it away and i reached in my pocket grabed the pipe and not the lighter i pulled my hand out but the lighter manged to work its way out too and i was like great now i got to bend over but i dident hear it hit the floor and it was hanging from a small thread from my shorts i dont even know how but it was great because i dident have to bend over my back hurts from all my yard work haha the weed god knew and made the lighter catch the string somehow?!?!?!

/high

2. Maybe the most epic run-on sentence I've seen since I was a first grader.

3. remids me of this one time, i accidently coughed from a huge hit and
    the weed that flew away, landed in another pipe bowl hahahaha

smoked for suuree

4. :confused:

Well, why not, it's likely that some Gods have been created for lessor reasons. :p :smoke:

5. #weedgodswaggg

6. lmao i am so dead atm im about to go crawl in my bed and die and its only 5:55

7. I love when people are high and tell stories like this, thanks. :)

8. hahah same here i encourage people to tell all storys even if you dont think they are good they can be lol worthy