Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed getting dull to me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by markatwashingto, Nov 14, 2011.

1. It just means you've got a huge tolerance. Dont smoke for 2 weeks and it'll be like your first high

2. Mids dont even get u high. Move on to some unmentionables and have fun

3. ....you should make Geico commercials. Like the poster here is the guy that walks into the psycologists office and says "Doc, I just dont get as high as I used too".......
    What does the Dr say. ? :)

4. How long have you taken a tolerance break for in the past? You saying it makes no difference at all to your tolerance?

5. Almost everyone whose been smoking for a long time goes through the same thing. After you retire from the armed forces, you will get ripped and you will love it.