Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed getting dull to me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by markatwashingto, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Exercise and omega-3 will help immensely with tolerance...

but really you need good weed. I cannot get high on mids so I don't smoke them, but a hit or two of killer weed still gets me baked. Such a huge difference between the two.

2. Get better weed? I totally feel you on the hash though. Too much soapbar runnin' around, I only buy hash from close close friends.

Honestly though, it seems like you just need to get higher via one of the following: t-break, better herb, vaporizer (my suggestion, buy a nice one), or get concentrates (hash, oil, etc.). Edibles will work, but if a blunt doesn't get you high, a blunts worth in an edible won't either. Edibles are also HEAVILY dependent upon the method, temperatures, and time used. A batch with a large amount of good weed could easily be ruined by too high of a temperature, for instance.

Ideally, get dank, buy a Da Buddah vape, make said dank last for a loooong time, and get reeeaaalllll high :smoke:

Bong rips maybe? There is something to be said for a high quality bong.

Hope you get it sorted man, good vibes :bongin:

3. [quote name='"markatwashingto"']I tried edibles one time and I felt like it was the biggest waste of weed of my life. My friends and I pitched an eigth and made Canna Butter and used the butter to make brownies, However I did not even feel buzzed from them.[/quote]

Check out Badkittysmiles, shell teach tou the right way to do cannabutter or better yet, oil

4. You need to smoke out the gravity bong, nothing will get you higher. I can smoke like a g out of it and ill be fucked. Also having a few shots before blazing definately intensifys your high

5. Breaking news chaps, came across some Afghan Kush today I did.

Things aren't so dull round now. :)

6. Update #2. Sour D around now, this thread gave me some good luck :)

7. people sugest a t-break but i know from experience that shit doesnt work.

youll quit for 3 weeks, start smoking again, get really high for like a week, and your tolerance will be right where it was before. IMO not worth it

the only way to get really high each time would be to just smoke once or twice a week. that way your tolerance will stay low and you will get really high each time.

i do not have the self control to do that and whenever you get that feeling that weed is dull just smoke a fat bowl. lol

8. Smoke more blunts.

9. This happens to me, sometimes I don't want to pay 20 a gram so I buy mids and they just suck.. So that's really all it is, but try edibles, they should blast you off!

10. get better weed and take a break

11. back when I smoked a lot I use to smoke myself sober. Very common for everyday use for a long period. I quit before I joined the service and then 10 years later I started again and I've been vaping for about 7 months now and I still get ripped of 2-5 hits off the mflb. My tolerance hasn't declined one bit yet and I use (only at night) every night. Goos luck on your service. What mos (job) did you choose?

12. Actually, studies have shown that marijuana doesn't exert the effect where the user has an increasing tolerance the longer and more they smoke. That effect is present in shrooms, but not on weed. So, you literally cannot get more and more tolerant and require more to get the same level of high. It must be a psychological thing for you, bro!

13. change up the way you're smoking. if you always roll up, go try a bong. it's all about new experiences. check out this site for reviews of different pieces. if i may say so you should try the volcano vape. it's amazing. review site: The Ganja Sensei

14. Wondering why everyone says take a break when you're about to take a 4 year break.

15. It's happening to me. I think Weed has a way of dulling out when you are doing it to the exclusion of most other things in life. It's kind of a protective feature.

If you just get some more shit in your life, join some clubs or follow some new hobbies, weed will make you feel amazing about them and just amazing in general

16. I am going to be joining for Financial Management, I forget my MOS. I am quite excited because I love math and I love working with money so things should go well :D

17. I'll probs get bashed like hell for this but I'm gon say it anyway: I've read somewhere it's physically impossible to develop a tolerance for the 'high' weed gets you. You can develop a tolerance for the headaches and coughs and shit where you no longer get them, but for the length and type of the high, I don't think it's possible. It might be a psychological issue, my friend.

18. Smoke some good weed

19. Hmm well my way of telling I am high other than appearance is that I feel euphoric and good. However I do not really get that feeling as often anymore, and when I do it is short lasted. I do tend to over analyze things so that could be the factor behind my high leaving quickly.

20. When weed got boring for me, I cut back to twice a week and it helped, or go munch some magic unmentionable fungi :smoke: