Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed gave me psychosis

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Carni, Jul 21, 2019.

1. #21 killset, Jul 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Lol I highly doubt that. So you work for someone else...lmfao that's nice illegal....get legal then. What are you waiting for?

Depressed because our presidents stance on illegals but won't become a legal citizen ....well that's dumb as fk don't blame anyone else but yourself for that. You have the opurtuntity so take it so you won't be so depressed. Your own fault on that, not Trumps. I have no sympathy for those who won't help themselves.

2. Damn you went from psychotic rambling to hateful awfully quickly.

3. I'm the hateful one? He picked out one sentence out of my horrible story to kick me down, and I'm the hateful one.

4. Idk op, I’ve got a terrible story but I’m not on here fighting with people about it.
    Idk what your point is here.

5. It took me losing my mind, 5 suicide attempts, and being locked up in a psych ward to find Jesus and love my enemy. I hope you never have to go through what I went through. God bless you.

6. I'm not your enemy bro. You are your own worse enemy. If it depresses you that you're illegal do something about it and get legal. Your attempt at sympathy has no effect on me.

7. You're really ignorant if you think there's a way to get legal.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. You can apply for citizenship/a visa in pretty much any country dude lol, it depends on your past/what your plans are in the country ect if they'll accept you..

• Like Like x 1
  9. I’m sorry but I think you’re looking for a fight here.
    No offense but you may want to give your shrink a call

10. Who is your enemy?

11. Some people just cant handle it. Years ago I sold some dank to my bro in law and the dude had panic attacks and called the ambulance. Slow your roll.

12. Theres most definetly ways to get legal. I know several who have

13. Weed brought out your underlying psychosis. I don't think weed "gave it to you"

14. Weed intensifies emotions. The same way any other psychoactive drug does. It doesnt only intensify your emotions, but your senses aswell. You need to turn your mindset around if you want any hope in finding happiness in this life. I wish the best of luck to you

15. CONGRATULATIONS YOU DID IT!!!

16. Well that was a nasty bit of work.