Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed Gave Me A Serious Fever?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sirdickbutt, May 25, 2014.

1. So my friend gave me a few pinches of his weed for me to smoke. Later that night I smoked a a little so I could fall asleep. The high was great so the next day I smoked with my friend from a bong that I made. This time it was even better because bongs somehow give me a different high. The high lasted for about 1.5-2 hours.. Like regular weed. So after we finished all of the weed everyone went back to his home, and I, like always, went to sleepV (it was the middle of the day) I woke up after a few hours with a really high heart rate, overall bad feeling and a very high body temperature, basically a fever. It only increased with the time. Now I'm in the third day of it and I feel a lot better (mainly because of all the medicine I took) my parents don't know about my smoking habits so my mom said it is because of stress, which could be the reason because I had a VERY, VERY, VERY important test the day before. (or the same day I smoked before sleep. My dad says it is because I sleep with a fan in my face which could be the issue
    What do you think?

2. Btw I forgot to say that my two other friends who smoked with me are 100% fine and whenever I smoke weed I get a clogged nose, so you can say that I'm slightly allergic to weed

sirdickbutt...trolling with an avatar nickname like that?...perhaps...

3 days later you still feel the effects....it was not weed...see a dr about the synthetics you smoked...it was not marijuana that fucked your heart rate for 3 days...pot can't do that.

...or were you just trolling with propaganda stories?? we have seen this theme before ya know...

we can say a lot of things...such as, you are a troll, you are full of shit, but we have no proof...so we won't say that.

now a fact is, marijuana doesn't effect you three days later...nor does it jack your heart rate up 4+ hours after smoking it...while you are asleep..

4. What are stupid or something?
    Who would troll on such things?