Weed fulfilling an empty void.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by loudsmokin, Jan 14, 2014.

1. I would like to take the time to explain, the meaning of this subject. My first time smoking was when I was 17, it was amazing. At first I was in love with Mary. I didn't have any girlfriends, or mistresses. So Mary took that role in my life. I become more secluded in life, I saw life from an objective view. My values slowly began to shift from pleasing other, to become more self aware and self educated. Mary had took me from being an socially unaware, African American kid, to an social, economic, and non-religious young men. My eyes were open for once in my life, I can see the validity in life. As I began to see life from objective lens, Religion became more antiquated to me. Mary become my religion. I religiously smoked to bring an heighten since of meaning to everything. Not to enhance my life, but to enhance the meaning of non-biotic and biotic organism but ironically this is the same reason I believe I need a break from Mary. She's been good to me, but I believe it's beginning to circumference me. And now I need a break. I would like to hear some of y'all thoughts of this ? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. What you're doing is not wrong, but how you are looking at it is.

3. [quote name="The Golden Spiral" post="19338408" timestamp="1389713507"]What you're doing is not wrong, but how you are looking at it is.[/quote] can you elaborate? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. smoking weed isn't wrong unless it's affecting negatively your life and relationships. It's a choice.

I really don't understand why you want to quit, but I feel you focus your life too much on it.

don't worry, you'll get over it

5. [quote name="The Golden Spiral" post="19338449" timestamp="1389714082"]smoking weed isn't wrong unless it's affecting negatively your life and relationships. It's a choice.I really don't understand why you want to quit, but I feel you focus your life too much on it.don't worry, you'll get over it[/quote] I never said quit, but in all, it not affecting me negatively but I do feel I am focused on when my next blunt too much. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I think that if you feel like you should take a break from ganja, then that's what you should do.

7. You can't let Mary control you, you have to control Mary, I'm not saying weed is a bad thing but it's bad when all you focus on in life is her

8. Why not re-shuffle your cards and set new goals and targets and develop new hobbies, find new interests and go out more, see new places, meet new ppl and live life 2 the fullest. I personally just think u have reached a plateau in life and mayb u just need to ignite new flames. Thats all. But do what u must, if quitting weed is necessary then by all means, do it.

"Everything is better when u are high"