Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed from Guangzhou, China

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jackie.chan, Jan 13, 2010.

1. My friend googled where to buy weed in china and copped a fat bullet of hash from some Arabs at the market in hong kong!!!

2. I agree. Cool shit man, keep tokin around the world wooo! :smoke:

3. wow, that's kind of ass backwards....

4. [quote name='"djsp1k3sm0k3r"']fuck man i bet it got u blown. marinated in soy sauce or rice wine lmao. anyways good find bet it put u up there with buddha.[/quote]

Marinated in soy sauce? That's great hahahahaha

5. This is no joke. Certain countries in Asia are extremely harsh on punishment for shit like this. Straight up hang you for possession.

You should always no the laws where your at.

14 yr. kid from Australia just got into some trouble in a country located in Asia while on vacation. He's about to get like 8 years for a little bit of weed. Being charged as an adult and being sent to an adult prison possibly.

Watch your ass

6. Prolly has more to do with the human shit

7. the spiritual high you speak of is just the poop talking.

8. Dude! That's horrible! :laughing:

9. Do you know this from experience??

10. asian schwag. ehh

11. Me Chinese me play joke me put peepee in your coke haha lol at Jackie chan, I guess Buddha helps the spiritual part?!

12. hahahahaha me and my potna laughin i haven't heard this since elementary school lol

13. Damn you got absolute shit weed there lol. I lived in Dongguan for 4 years and always had steady good nug and hash in China. And honestly locals have 0 clue wtf weed looks or smells like, neither do the police so..illegal yes but no one really knows what's going on. You can walk down the street and smoke a joint and no one would flinch. If you want weed just hang with expats, most of them are all very liberal.

Attached Files:

14. not alot of cultivators of cannabis in China most likely that was wild weed

15. The post is 8 years old I don't think OP will be responding and they can't help with hookups lol:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1