Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed french toast

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Renkluaf, Jan 22, 2011.

1. #1 Renkluaf, Jan 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2011
    so me and my roommate were makin french toast and we decided to make some special french toast. Im here to see if my method makes sense.

we made it a little different then french toast.

we battered 1 piece of bread, buttered one side, put about 2.5 grams on top of the butter, then put a 2nd piece of battered bread on top (making a butter and weed french toast sandwich basicly)

We then cooked it like a grilled cheese on medium-high heat for 15 mins. (poked holes in the bread to get as much heat as possible between the bread)

Just wondering if there was enough heat to activate the shit or am i just about to eat an insanely gross french toast sandwich?

please help asap thanks

2. I remember me and some friends made bud waffles. We cooked butter, added the weed and then used it to cook some apples to top with brown sugar.

It was pretty good.