Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

weed for Weed Headache

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Johnywilks, Sep 29, 2011.

1. A mate of mine smoked me out and I smoked 2-3 hits from a bong.
    Now the high is over , The bud gave me a super bad headache/made me feel out of it.

If I smoke some of my dank from my stash , could that get rid of the headache and make me feel better. Or will it just amplify the effects of the comedown

2. Just depends, I guess. Smoke some dank, and go to sleep if you start having a headache on the way down.

3. im sure its probaly the fact that you inhaling smoking that gives you a headache.

buy a vape!

4. Better weed will clear up schwag high/mid-grade high. I know the feeling, you've got a headache all damn day and someone loads up the bong, and for like fifteen minutes the headache is gone, but as soon as you come down slightly it's back.

Then you smoke some dankity dank and I forget I even had a headache. The blood pressure is released and my temples relax.

There is a reason why Medicinal Marijuana is amazing, and it has the word medicine in it.

5. THC Deficiency brotha, smoke up