Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed for Self-Exploration

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tyorke, Feb 25, 2012.

1. So, we all know weed's crazy fun and that one of the best parts of it is that it makes things less serious and lets you just enjoy the flow of things (at least for me). But I know that sometimes I'll get high when I'm bummed out or struggling with some problem (be it life or homework :D) and it tends to help me with it.

I'm curious about what all of you use weed for in the "self-exploration" sense. It doesn't have to be something elaborate, it can just be "I really like listening to X music" or whatever, or it can be "I like meditating or journaling or doing art." I'm just curious to see what all different people do (so maybe I can try it myself!) and I thought it would be cool to see and share.

I really like snuggling under the covers with my cat and just kind of losing myself in thought...thinking about things I'm grateful for and my friends and stuff. What about you?

2. Mushrooms... very large quantities of mushrooms. This is what I found out about my life...

[​IMG]

3. I agree man. If i'm going through some life problems; whether it be my girl or family or work. Just chilling smoking a bong relaxes my body and i can get around a lot of the useless drama is our lives now a days. i feel i can prioritize things quicker and more efficiently.

4. When I decide to pack my home made jack daniels bong, i like to explore the wonderful internet (like right now). Skyrim is an awesome game to bake and play too. :smoke:

5. skyrim is hands down the best game to play high. I do enjoy the old school n64 when i'm burning with my buddies though:smoke:

6. Im a musician and I play a variety of instruments.
    I write music quite a bit too.
    When I get writers block, I just drop everything, go smoke and come back to it. It works pretty well.

I also smoke alone about 90% of the time. So I smoke at night and just relax. I think about life and just enjoy my alone time. (Which I hardly ever get.)

7. [quote name='"Panduh"']Mushrooms... very large quantities of mushrooms. This is what I found out about my life...

[/quote]

This .

8. It only works like that with a lower tolerance, so don't go overboard thinking you'll get that smoking all day.

9. Thats awesome you have a great frame of mind. I love just chilling in my room with no tv on and maybe some music and just sorting out my life and relieving the stress :)

10. Depends on the weed and atmosphere for me! Sometimes it makes me super chatty and I just talk to my friends all day and laugh and have a fun time, and other times it makes me zone out and i really think about some deep stuff.

11. Willie nelson once said something like
    most people smoke to expierence something else
    i smoke so i can expierence myself

12. Self-Exploration is part of experience, it comes more as a realization.

13. Man i love just sitting by the river and prioritizing and organizing, managing my life. sifting through all the events coming up, re-living memories, enjoying the moment, its all good. really enjoy deep thought whilst high.

14. Honestly, iv learnt more just getting blasted and lost in thought on my couch than I did in high school

15. [quote name='"BroItUpDroItUp"']Im a musician and I play a variety of instruments.
    I write music quite a bit too.
    When I get writers block, I just drop everything, go smoke and come back to it. It works pretty well.

I also smoke alone about 90% of the time. So I smoke at night and just relax. I think about life and just enjoy my alone time. (Which I hardly ever get.)[/quote]

This is what I do too, instant inspiration.