Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed for headache pain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ganjapowerissoamazin, Oct 18, 2013.

1. So I had a thumping headache from clubbin last night haha and I'm a little sick. So I hit the vape as my medicine and its weird I was like ahh I don't feel my headache any more. And then literally as I thought about I felt the headache again. And it's a shitty headache so I was like damn I don't wanna feel this anymore this sucks! And bam! The headache was gone. It's like I still feel the pain but I can choose whether I want to feel it or not.

I have no idea how much I wrote. I feel like I rambled a lot...

2. i know some strains that cause headaches for me

3. I can't remember weed ever alleviating a head ache I've had.

Then again I don't remember everything when I'm stoned.

4. Weed has always helped my headaches as well as my insomnia.

5. Really? I've never had a headache from weed. The first time I smoked I barely even got a buzz and I had a headache before we smoked that went away after(I think this was more placebo).

Ever since then it's always cured headaches. And I was pretty blazed when I wrote this. It was off a 9-day tbreak.

6. Lucky, every time I smoke a ton all at once I'll get a head ache :(

7. Fuck forget headaches. I just came off a tbreak and man oh man am I high. I don't have a headache at all but my stomach feels like shit. And my mouth is super dry but every time I try to drink water my stomach feels worse...