Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed for depression

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by daster420, Jan 5, 2012.

1. #1 daster420, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    I've taken zoloft for years, would a doc give me a reccomendation for it since i have a legit chemical imbalance that im prescribed meds for?

also what about ADHD

2. depends where your at, cali maybe, or if your sure you dont wana take meds anymore then make that a point. More then likely Depression isn't believed to be treated well enough with cannabis in a lot of situations so its doubtful.

I used to take zoloft on an off and cipralex some other times, but I'm really not down with pills so I told the doctor I was doing shit my way.

I didn't get a recommendation but I vape herb daily for depression, Just don't over do it, unless of course you feeling you need it. Dont use it as your "cure" to depression, use it as a tool to help you relax, so you don't have to worry about the depression. I vape maybe once or twice a day. keeps my head straight, went from being depressed for 17 -18 years to living one of the best years of my life. Fuck the pills!

started rambling:smoke: peaceeee good luck

3. Try some sativa man. :smoking:

4. having a nice time on headband , cheerful & light heart-hearted

5. Those pills are the fuckin devil man. Get off zoloft ASAP and get a med card, I'm on my way...

6. Those pills are addictive as fuck. My bro took them for three months after a surgery and he said that it was painful to quit