Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weed for a concert??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by artt_c, Oct 22, 2014.

1. In going to go to a music event in a couple weeks and was wondering what your guys best recommendation for an electric music festival 😁 thanks guys!

2. Roll a lot of joints. They are so convienant. So disposable. And so user friendly.

3. Thanks man! Any recommendation on a specific strain for an occasion of this type? 😃

4. I'd say some nice sativas. Considering you don't want to be too chill out and not able to dance.
    Really any strain that wont get you too chill. Have fun man!

5. I always like to empty out a few cigarettes refill them with some ganja and nobody is the wiser if you think security would be tight. If not joints or blunts all the way

6. I'd definitely go with a sativa. The body high is just going to make the music and dancing so much better.